Chapter 17

The girls and I had a very much need girl time today. I felt relief and for once I didn't think about seth. I just enjoyed my time witb diana and elizatbeth. It felt good to hang out and not talk about boys.

We went to Elizabeth's house and put in a movie. Thankfully her parents were out with her little siblings so we had the house to our selves. We put in fault in our stars. I love this movie even though its really sad but I love the passion between hazel and Gus. It was real and precious. I couldn't help of think of seth during the movie. I quickly push away the thought not wanting anything to ruin my girl time with my best friends.

We all fell asleep during the movie. I woke up in the middle of the night because my throat was dry. So I stood up carefully trying not to wake up the diana or elizabeth. I walked into the kitchen and grab a cup from the cabinet. I pulled the flitered water jug from the fridge and poured it in my cup. I put the cup to my dry lips and the cool feeling ran down my dry throat. It felt good. As I'm about to put the cup into the sink I hear a light knock on the door.

I get a little nervous because its four in the morning. No knocks at your door at four in the morning. So I hesitantly open the door but I grab a baseball bat I see laying on the floor. I guess its one of Elizabeth's siblings bat. I open the door and raise the bat. I'm about to swing it but get stop by a familiar voice "wow amelia its me seth!" he says putting his hands up in surrender. I sigh in relief and put the bat on the ground. "I thought you were a robber!" I trying to settle my heart down. He chuckles and say "well I'm glad I wasn't I want to experience what you would have done."

I look at him with serious face "what are you doing here?" I asked with anger dripping from my voice. He sighed and said "Can you come outside so we can talk and I'll explain?" I nod my head about to walk out but he stops me ands checks me out. "What?" I say with confusion.

"Your going outside wearing that?" he says with a smirk. I look down and see that I'm wearing a big tshirt and no pants. I look up at him seeing that his staring at my legs. I roll my eyes and say "I'll be right back." go up to Elizabeth's room and grab some sweat pants. I quickly slip them on and rush down stairs. I open the door and see him seating patiently on the front steps.

I walk towards him and sit next to him. He looks at me with tears running down his face. My heart brakes at the sight of him crying. He says to me in a shakey voice "I'm really sorry amelia! About everything. I messed up badly. I broke my promise and hurt you. I took my anger out on you and ended up punching brandon and braking his nose. But I also started loosing the one person I actually care about. You." he says looking straight into my eyes.

I feel my anger fade and tears running down my face. He wipes my tears with his thumb but leaves his hand on my cheek. I lean my head on his hand enjoying the softness and warmth. "I'm sorry amelia. Can you give me a chance to make it up to you?" he asks.

I look at him and say "I forgive you Seth and yes but don't screw it up again." I smile at him. He chuckles and leans closer my face. Now our faces are centimeters apart and I can smell his old spice and minty breathen. "I won't princess." he says then kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back missing the feeling of his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync and I run my fingers through his hair which causes him to moan in my mouth.

He picks me up and sits me on his lap so now I'm straddling him. He starts kissing my neck and giving gentle bits. I tilt my head back in pleasure. I pull him closer to me not wanting him to pull away. "Seth...that feels...good." I breathe out. I can feel him smiling against my neck.

He lifts me up and carries me inside. My legs are wrapped about his waiste and my hands around his neck. He walks up stairs and I trail kiss down his neck. "Princess if you keep doing that I'm not going to be able to make it up stairs." he says causing me to chuckle but I continue anyways enjoying the feeling of his skin against my lips.

We make it up stairs and he places me softly on the bed. He crawls on top of me and tugs on my shirt. I pull it off and he pulls his off too. He looks down at me at whispers in my ear "your so beautiful." he says while tracing his hand down my body causing me to shiver. I pull him down and kiss his neck "And your sexy." he chuckles and kisses my lips.

Next thing I know is he took my v card but I have no regrets.