Chapter 10

*Seth's POV*
I woke up and saw that everyone was still asleep including Amelia. I look at amelia and saw how peaceful and cute she looked while sleeping. Shes was wearing a big tshirt with mini grey shorts she looked sexy.

I stand up from sleeping on the floor and stretch my arms above my head. I yawned and headed to the bathroom. There was a bathroom in the movie room so I didn't have to walk all the upstairs. I do my business then brush my teeth with an extra tooth brush I found in the cabinet.

I exit the bathroom and see amelia stretching her body. I notice that her shirt was ridden all the way up to her breast. My heart started to race at the sight of her skin. I couldn't help but stare. She realizes I'm staring and looks at me with confusion "what?" she asks titling her head to the side.

I jester to her stomach and she quickly realizes that her shirt is half way up. She quickly pulls her shirt down which causes me to miss the beautiful sight. "Sorry about that.." she says while blushing. I chuckle softly and say "its fine." she smiles and lifts her delicate body off the sofa.

She walks over to the kitchen and starts gathering ingredients. I see her shuffling around the kitchen getting everything she needs. I watch her as she stirs the pancake batter and dips her finger in it and puts her finger in her mouth and pulls it out slowly. I feel my stomach flutter at the sight. Gosh amelia what do you do to me?

*Amelia's POV*
I stir the batter and dip my finger in to it make sure that it stays good because I always put a little bit of sugar. I put my finger in my mouth and slide it out. I catch seth looking uneasy while watching me. What's up with him? I brush it off and continue to stir the batter and then turn the frying pan on. I scoop up a spoon full of batter and slowly pour it on the hot frying pan. I continue to make the pancakes and then finish.

As I'm putting everything in the sink I accidently burn my wrist on the hot frying pan. "crap!" I say while holding my wrist. Seth walks towards me and takes my hand in his "are you okay?" he asks looking concerned. I can't help but stare at our touching hands. I nodd my head and look at him. "Here put it under the cold water." he says dragging me to the sink. He gently pulls my hand under the water and then asks if I have any burn reliever. I nodd my head and point to the stop cabinet. He let's go of my hand and walks to the cabinet. He comes back and rubs the reliever on my wrist. "Ahh that feels better thank you." I say relieved that the burning sensation was gone.

He looks at me and says "no problem." he continues to stare at me and I feel my face inching closer to him little by little. His eyes are on my lips and I stare at his eyes. He cups my face and pulls me closer. Our lips gently connect and we kiss in sync. I bring my hand up behind his hand and bring him closer. I run my hands through his soft hair. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. I start to feel my body getting lifted up and my legs wrap around his waist. He pushes me against the wall and starts trailing kisses down my neck. I love the feeling of him against him. He puts his lips back on mine.

Were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Seth and I brake apart he places me gentle on the floor. We turn to see who it is. Thankfully it's elizabeth and not my brother. She stands there with her hands on her hips and has a smile on her face. "Did I interupt something?" she says trying to hide her smile. I blush and change the subject "want a pancake?" I say walking over to the plate of pancakes.

She realizes what I'm doing but thankfully let's it slide. "Hmm yes please!" shes says acting like she got easily distracted. I chuckle at her acting and place two pancakes on a plate and hand it to her.

I look at seth and see him smiling at me. I smile back and feel all jittery inside. I grab some pancakes for myself and hand a plate to seth.

As we walk to the table every one else starts waking up and joining us. We all start chatting and laughing. I can't help but stare at seth. His laugh is amazing and the sound of it causes chills to run down my spine. We all hang out and act like one big family. I don't want this hope to end. I notice elizabeth and Aaron holding hands under the table. I smile at the thought of them together. I also see Diana and Xavier catching glances at eachother. I catch seth staring at me and smiling.

I think I fell for the bad boy....