Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning feeling rested and sore. I try to lift my aching body but was held down by a heavy arm. I turned my head and saw seths sound a sleep facing me. I smiled at how peaceful he looked and the thoughts of what happened last night. I look around the room and realize were in Elizabeth's house. But thankfully were not her room but the guest room. I feel my blatter telling me to empty it but I can't move with Seth's arm around my waiste. I try to slide away but he pulls me towards him in his sleep.

I moved closer so that I was close to his face and lifted up my head. I brought my lips to his cheek and trailed kisses down his jaw and to his neck. He moaned in his sleep but didn't wake up. I whisper in his ear "wake up baby." he doesn't move. I kiss him on the lips and he wakes up. He kisses me back and pulls away.

"Well thats a nice way to be woken up." he says with a tired smile. I giggle and slide off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and shower. I come out in a towel and enter my room. I grab some clothes and change in the bathroom.

When I come out I see seth getting up and stretching. I can't help of stare at his muscles as he stretches. Without realizing it I lick my lips while eyeing his body. "You wanna go for round two?" he says snapping me out of my daze. I roll my eyes "Go shower." I say as I walk to blow dry my hair.

He jumps in the shower and comes out already dressed. As I'm brushing my hair after blow drying it he puts his arms around my waistes. I lean my back and put it next to his. "Your so beautiful." he whispers. I chuckle and give him a kiss. I look at the time and we have ten minutes to get to school.

"Seth were going to be late for school." I say but he stairs kissing my neck and leaving hickies. I moan at the pleasure. "Seth...were...late...school." I couldn't even talk straight. Thats how much he effects me. He chuckles at me and says "Baby lets just skip." he continues to lick and bite my neck. I chuckle and say "baby as much as I rather do what your thinking. I have a test in history today." he groans and says "fine." I turn around in his arms to face him. I laugh and give him a long kiss. "Okay but you keep kissing me like that your gonna definitely not make it to that test." I chuckle and pull away.

"Come on baby lets go." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him down stairs. I don't care of diana and Elizabeth see us. They won't care. I see them making breakfast and they look up at us. "Now that explains all the moaning I heard last night." elizabeth says with a smirk. "Lizzy!" I say shoving her and laughing. She laughs and continues making breakfast.

We eat breakfast and make our way to the cars. We try separately because I wanted more time with seth. So we drive in a comfortable silence and locking hands. We drive up to school and park the car. We jump out of the car and seth grabs my hand as we walk inside. We walk up to the door and enter hell.

We see our friends talking and laughing in a corner. Seth and I walk up to them to join them. We join the conversation then the hell bell rings. We all groan and walk our seperate ways. Seth insists on walking me to the only class we don't have together which is history. I kiss him on the cheek and enter the class. I scan the room and see diana seating in the middle row. I walk towards her and sit down.

I finally finished the history test but I'm super nervous to find out what I got. I exit the class room and walk to my locker. I feel warm arms wrap around my waist and they whisper "hey baby I missed you." I recognize the voice and turn to face seth. "I just saw you an hour ago." I chuckling. "Yeah but it felt like five." he says pouting his lip. I laugh and kiss him on the lips. He smiles against the kiss and then pulls away as the bell rings again. He groans and i chuckle. "At least we have the class together." I say with a smile which he returns. He throws his arm over my shoulder and leads me to my class before spare time.

English class went by quickly which I loved. I picked up my bag and left the class room. I left seth because he was chatting with his friends. So I decide to head to the library and read.

I enter the library and find the romance section. I pick out a Nicole sparks book and start reading it. I was reading for about fifteen minutes and heard some one say "There's my little book worm." I look up and see seth walking up to me. I smile at the nickname and stand up. "Come on let's go get some ice cream." he says grabbing my hand and guiding me to the exit.

We hop in his car and head to the ice cream parlor down the street. We park infront of the parlor and hop out. We order our ice cream and sit at a pinic table.

"So where do you want me to take you on a proper date?" he asks licking his ice cream. I'm stunned by the question and say "you don't have take me on a date Seth I'm already yours." I say with a smile

"Yeah but I want to do something special." he says "if your not going to give any suggestions I'm going to make it a surprise." I chuckle and say "Okay."

We finish our ice cream and leave.