Chapter 3

We find a bed bath and beyond. I park the car and step out. Aaron trails behind me and we enter the store. I had made a list of what I needed and wanted. I grabbed a cart and found everything I needed. I got a pretty comforter that was white with two big flowers on it. One was a hot pink and the other orange. I also got some pillows that said beach is the life and another one that said paris. I finished getting every thing and met Aaron at the register. We paid and headed back home.

I typed the code in the gate and drove forward as it opened. I parked the car and locked it. The maids and butlers gathered all our stuff from the car. "Thanks Amy and Edward." I said to the maid and butler. I consider them family. They have worked for my parents ever since I was born. "Your welcome sweetie." Amy replies. I told her not to call me miss so she calls me sweetie.

I enter the house and run upstairs to get started decorating my room. I after two hours of doing my room I dig on my bed and admire my work. I painted the word dream above my bed. I decide to grab one of my books and start reading. Its the note book by Nicolas sparks. One of my favorite romances. The movie is good too. I hear a knock on my door and say "come in!" my mom walks in and looks at my room. "Wow good job sweetie. It looks great." she says with a smile. "Thanks." I reply.

"Come down stairs dinner is ready." she says while walking out my door. I jump out of bed and put my book on my bed. I run down stairs and the smell of chicken parmesan filled my nose. "That smells good mom." I say licking my lips. We sat down to eat in our dinning room.

We finished dinner and I helped with the dishes. "Sweetie school starts on monday you and Aaron need to go get school supplies tomorrow." I nod "okay will do."
We finish with the dishes and I run upstairs to my room. I change into a pair of black sweat pants and a white tank top. I jump on my bed and grab my book. I read for about an hour then I got off my bed and walked to get my lap top. I put my laptop on my bed and start looking at my social media. I reply to messages from family and accept friend requests on Facebook.

I feel my eyes getting heavy and look at the time which says 12:30 am. I jump off my bed and put my laptop on my dresser. I slide back in bed and snuggled in my covers. I fell into a deep sleep.