Chapter 19

Today is the day that Seth wants to take me out on a proper day since we haven't actually per say have been on one. We've gone on picnics here and there but not actual romantic dates. I don't really care for candle light dinners and all that mushy stuff. So Seth promised me that there will be none of that which made me feel relieved. Those moments can get awkward at some point at least for me.

So right now I'm trying to decide what to wear and I'm having difficulty because seth won't tell me where were going. Since I can't decide I send a text to seth.

Me: what kind of clothing should I wear?

Ugh I'm so nervous about this date. I hope it goes well and he doesnt regret being my boyfriend. I just want to have fun and everything me to turn out good. The ding of my phone takes me out of my thoughts. I look at my phone and see that seth answered my text. I open it and read it.

Seth: wear something casual.

Okay something casual. I walk to my closet and try to find something that fits Seth's description. I pull out a white lace see through long sleeve shirt, a white tank top, and a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans. I lay my outfit on the bed and hop in the shower. I only have thirty minutes because he said his going to be here at 5:00pm. So I take a quick show and jump out of the shower. I quickly dry myself and put my outfit on. I brush my hair and blow dry it straight. I put on light foundation and mascara. I also put on a little bit of light pink lipstick. I slip on my blue vans with little daisies on them.

I grab my phone and a purse. I walk down stairs and see my parents getting ready for dinner. "Hey guys." I say as I enter. My mom looks at my outfit "sweetie you look so pretty. Loving the outfit." she says with a smile. "Thanks mom." I say as I strike a pose and she laughs at my weirdness.

"So how come we havent met this boy?" my dad asks looking up from his book. "Because we just started dating and its too soon to make introductions." I reply honestly. Its true we've only been dating for a month. I wanna wait to make introductions for like at least another month. My dad nods in understanding and I feel relief that he doesnt keep pushing it.

I hear a knock on the door and rush to open it before my parents do. Thankfully there up stairs so I don't have to worry about them embarrassing me. I open the door and see seth leaning on the door frame. His wearing a black long sleeve shirt that shows his muscles, a pair of dark jeans, and a marroon beanie. Can I say damn! He looks hot and his making my body feel weird things.

I snap out of my daze and pull into a hug "You look so sexy right now I don't how I'm going to behave." I whisper in his ear. He chuckles and says "I feel the same way about you princess." I smile and kiss him on the lips. We make out for a few moments and then we brake apart. He grabs my hand and says "Let's go." he guides me to the passenger side and opens the door for me. I climb in and buckle up. He walks to the driver's side and climbs in. He buckles up and starts the car. He pulls out of my drive way and drives to our destination. He grabs my hand in his as we seat in a comfortable silence.

I rub my thumb in circular motion on his soft hand and just stare at it. Its so pefect and strong. His fingers are the perfect length and the viens on his hands pop out which looks sexy as hell. I trace his viens with my finger and enjoy the touch of his skin. I just like everything about seth. Yeah he has his jerky moments but I still really like him.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when seth says "Were here." I was so distracted with my thoughts that I didnt realize where we were. I look at my surrounds and see people walking around with cotton candy. I hear people screaming from thrill. "Were at the fair?!" I say with full blown excitment. He chuckles at my excitment and says "yes we are. Now let's go." I jump out of the car and walk towards him. We interwine out fingers and walk side by side toward the enterance.

I can feel the excitment burning inside me. Yes I've been to a fair before but I just love them so much I can't help but be excited.

We enter the fair and give the man our money to get in. He gives us our bracelets that will allow us to go on any ride as many times as we want.

Let the fun begin!!