The end: Chapter 32

Epilogue:
Dean and Cas finally had a happy ending. They got married and have 3 kids. They named their twins Adam and Alfie. Alastair passed while he was in jail, so Dean doesn't have to worry about him hurting anyone else.

Adam passed away from a car accident so Dean and Cas put his name to honor him.

Charlie found a girl named Dorothy and she is happy.

Crowley figured out he was adopted so he set it his mission to try and look for his birth mother, Rowena.

Benny is doing pretty good. He decided he wanted to become a doctor.

Kevin is doing pretty good himself. He is now the new mayor of our town. His goal is to become the next prime minister.(I am Canadian so it's prime minister for me).

Gabe is loving his new life. He is engaged with Sam and they are thinking of buying a house because they live in a small apartment building. He owns his own candy store.

Sam is happy that Gabe got the courage to finally ask him to marry him. He is now a lawyer and he love his job.

Cas is excited that he has a new family. He stays at home cleaning and watching the twins while his older daughter is at school. He works part time as a firefighter right now, but one the twins are old enough, he will put them into school and he will become a full time firefighter again.

Dean loves Cas and his new family with all his heart. He still works full time at the company but he is happy to support his family until the twins can go to school.

Everyone had a happy ending!!
The end.

Thank you guys for reading my first fan fiction. I hope you all enjoy. Sorry for all the bad grammar and spelling, I tried. If you want a sequel on how Dean and Cas take care of the kids (the twins will be old enough to go to school by the way) and how Sam and Gabe adopt, maybe, and how the wedding goes. Please ask. It may not be today or tommorow, but if you want it, I will try and do it as fast as I can. Thank you for reading everyone and for supporting me through this book. Love you guys! 😉😃