Happiness: Chapter 28

Authors note:
A warning. This chapter has some sexual type stuff, I guess, no smut but takes about it. Sorry, just a fair warning. Also the picture doesn't match the chapter but I thought it was funny.😂

Sam POV:
Me and Gabe are having a good relationship. We haven't 'done it' because I wanted to wait and I was so glad he respected my wishes. I never felt happier. Anyways it's almost Dean and Cas's graduation. Dean is going to propose and he is nervous as all hell. He asked Cas's family if he can and they said yes. He even asked me, mom and dad they said yes but I said hell yes. He laughed at me. Anyways, I still haven't done something with Dean with just us after our fight. Me and Dean have been pretty busy with work and school but I found a day that we can both do it which is tommorow. I am taking him out to a small little diner and then I am going to surprise him with a one time offer to this pie factory. He can have another person to come with him, so I thought it would be perfect for him and Cas. Me and Gabe also are going too surprise Cas and Dean to a Kansas concert. They have been dying to go but they couldn't get tickets so me and Gabe thought it would be a good idea for a double date.

I got home from school and made Dean change into something comfortable. He didn't question me and did what he is asked. He walked down stairs and nodded. I grabbed my mom's car keys since Deans car is still getting fixed. Dean has been working extra hard on it. I have my G2 so I can drive without having an adult so I am happy about that. We got in the car and I drove to the diner I picked, 'Ellen and Jo's diner'. Me and Dean used to come here when we were kids a lot. Our aunt Ellen and her daughter Jo own the place. It's really good. Ellen also works at our school so it is cool to see her there. We walked in and took a seat at the booth. I order a chicken Caesar salad and an ice tea. Dean order a cheeseburger with extra fries and a chocolate milkshake. I looked at him in disgust. He just laughs at me. We at our food. I finished and I texted Gabe to come in with Cas. Dean was still eating his fries when Cas came in. "Dean?" Cas said. Dean looked up with fries still in his mouth "Cas?" He said but it sounded muffled. Cas laughed at him and smiled. He nodded. "We thought to surprise you both. But we haven't surprised you guys yet. So sit down and order food" Gabe said. They sat down beside us. I smiled at Gabe and he smiled back. I look back to Dean and Cas. Cas sat down and sat beside Dean and kissed him on the lips.

Dean POV:
I am so happy that Cas is with us. I love him so much. He sat down beside me and kissed me. he started to whispered to me
"Hello, my cuddlebug." I giggled at the response. "Hello, my beautiful angel" I whisperd to him. He blushed and I smirked at him. He ordered a regular hamburger and a water. Gabe ordered the same thing as Cas. Cas inhaled his burger and looked at my fires. I smiled at him and pushed it to him. He smiled up at me and took some. We finished the fries and Gabe finished his burger. Sam and Gabe paid even though we refused but they did it anyway. We walked out of the diner. Sam and Gabe stopped walking. They looked at eachother and nodded They turned around and faced us. "You guys read for the surprise?" Gabe asked. I looked at Cas and he looked at me. We both had fear in our eyes because we know Gabe likes to play tricks on us. We looked back to the couple infront of us and said "no" at the same time. He laughed "to bad you are getting it anyway. Okay, Sam you want to tell them the first surprise?" Gabe asked. Sam smiled and nodded he looked back to me. "This is mostly for you. I am sorry I was suck a dick to you a few months ago. You have always been there for me, even when you are upset and you came to every event that I had. I want to thank you for that so here" Sam said. I had tears in my eyes as he gave me an envelope. "You don't have to thank me Sammy and you don't have to gave anything to me. You are my baby brother, I would always help you." I said. Sam smiled and told me to open it. I opened it and I almost dropped to my knees. Cas looked at it and smiled at Sam. "Damn I wanted to get that for him, but you just had to buy it before me" Cas said. We all laughed at him. I walked over to Sam and gave him a huge hug. "Thank you Sam. I love it and I love you baby brother." I felt Sam smile. "It says you can have one person to come with you and I want you to take Cas after graduation and I love you to" he said. I pulled away and blushed. Gabe and Sam laughed. They are the only people that know that I am going to propose to Cas on graduation day. "Whats so funny?" Cas asked. "It's an inside joke" Gabe said, while he is still laughing. I rolled my eyes at Gabe. I walked back to Cas and kissed him on my lips. I smiled and he smiled back into the kiss. "Coming on or we are going to be late for the other surprised" we hear Gabe say. He pulled me and Cas away and shoved us into the back seat of the car. Me and Cas put on our seat belts. We have been on the road for about an hour. Sam and Gabe were talking about Sherlock. I laughed silently at them. Cas turned to me and I turned to him. I put my hand on his leg and started to rub it. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We were listing to Sam and Gabe's conversation when we hit a speed bump. It made our car jump up a bit which caused my hand to touch Cas's private area. I looked at him and he looked at me blushing but you could tell he wanted it. I winked at him and moved me hand back down to my lap. He looked disappointed so I leaned in and whisperd in his ear. "Tonight?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded. We smiled at eachother. "We are finally here. Get out of the car you love birds." Sam said we got out and looked to where we are. Oh my god. This can't be. Me and Cas looked at eachother, shocked and looked back to our brothers. They smiled. "SURPRISE!" They both yelled. We ran at our brothers and hugged them and kept saying 'thank you' to them. The laughed at us. We pulled away and ran up the stairs to get into the concert. Sam gave the guy our tickets and we walked in and sat in our seats. It was huge and packed with a lot of people. The band came out and started singing.

It was amazing. The last song was Carry on my wayward son. Me and Cas couldn't stop screaming. We were so excited. When the concert was over we drove back to my house. We walked in. I am so tired. All that singing and screaming tired me out but I remembered what I said to Cas in the car. We walked upstairs to my room. I turned to him and kissed him, hard on the lips. I walked him to the bed and pushed him down. I jumped on top of him and started kissing his neck. Cas stopped me and looked at me. "I will do the work" I nodded and we rolled over so now that he is on top of me. He flipped me over so that I was on my belly. I layed there and waited and then it happened, it felt so good. If I wasn't awake, I am now.

I woke up alone in my bed. I was in so much pain. Cas did a lot of interesting stuff to me last night and it was amazing. I waddled out of bed and walked down stairs but winched at the pain that Cas did to me but it was worth it. I saw Cas making bacon and eggs. I hugged him from behind and he jumped. He turned and saw me hugging him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He continued to work on breakfast. I grabbed a piece of bacon and ate it. I let go of Cas and went to get some pain relief pills. I found some and took two. Cas looked at me and smirked at me. "I had fun last night" Cas said. I looked to him and laughed. "Yea I did to. Believe me it was one of the best nights for me but now I am sore. All night angel. You kept doing it and wouldn't stop. It was amazing but now I am sore. We better slow down or you are going to be in pain next time" I said as I walked up to him and lefted him up on the counter and kissed him. "I really hope you don't 'do the next time' when we are still in our house. All the noises. Gross man! Gross!" We hear Sam say. I looked at him and Gabe. I smiled. "Thank you, I hope you enjoyed the show. I know I did" I say and looked to Cas and winked at him. He blushed. I helped him down from the counter and he started to put breakfast on the plate. He handed me a plate and then he gave Sam and Gabe a plate. He grabbed his own and we started eating.