Shop class: Chapter 4

Deans POV:
I am trying to find my first class which was shop, the only class I pay attention to the most. Then the 2nd bell rang I started to panic because I couldn't find where I was going. I kept walking until I found the class room. I walked in and the teacher stopped his lesson, everyone was looking at me. NO! I gave the teacher the note and he started to read it.

He stopped reading at the part one my mom said that I was selectively mute. He looked up at my with sad eyes and I looked down almost immediately. "Okay, everybody we have a new student here today. Dean Winchester. He doesn't talk much but let's make him feel welcome. You can take a seat next to Novak back there." He pointed to this really cute blue eyed guy in the back.

Wait stop, don't you remember what happened the last time you thought someone was cute, he broke your arm, just stay quite and hope he ignores you. I walked to the back to where the guy was and sat down. "By the way kid everyone calls me by my first name, Rufus" I nod at him.

I looked back at the cute blue eyed boy and I saw him look at me up and down along my body and then he looked at me, we looked in each other's eyes. they are so blue. After I realized I was staring at him longer then I should have I put my head on my desk as soon as I saw a smile on his face. No, this can't happen again. I have to protect S-. My thoughts where interrupted by the man sitting beside me when he introduced himself.

"Hey, my name is Castiel Novak but call me Cas, if you like" he put his hand in front of me and I flinched, he looked shocked at first and then the guilt hit him. He pulled his hand back and said "sorry." I nod at him and went back to put my head on my desk. This is going to be a long day.

Cas POV:
I got to class on time and waited for the teacher to start his lesson. He started talking about cars and stuff like that. I kept thinking to myself on why I took this class, then I remembered it was one of the classes that you can't fail at.

I was just about to sleep when this new kid walked in. Everyone looked at him like he was nuts, he looked away shyly and walked to the teacher desk and gave him a note. The teacher looked back up at him and you could see the sadness in the teachers eyes. I wish I was able to see that note.

My teacher turned back to the class and started to speak "Okay, everybody we have a new student here today. Dean Winchester. He doesn't talk much but let's make him feel welcome. You can take a seat next to Novak back there." He pointed at me and I grined when he looked at me. He looked down and started walking towards me. I couldn't stop staring at his body. Oh my god. Then I reached his eyes, no one can describe them but they are so green mixed with different colours of green, its so beautiful.

The teacher introduced himself to the green eyed boy he looked back at me and we stared deeply in each other's eyes. He then looked away you could tell he got extremely embarrassed or he got scared, I couldn't tell. Then he put his head down at the desk.

I need to talk to him. Okay I can do this. "Hey, my name is Castiel Novak but you can call me Cas, if you like" I put my hand near him so we could shake it but then I saw him flinch. I was shocked at first and then felt extremely guily. He looked like he was starting to shake so I pulled my hand back and mumbled a sorry.

*Almost the end of first period* (still Cas POV)

That class went by so fast and I was almost asleep until I heared my name being called and then a Dean Winchester. I looked up confused until I saw everyone got up to go to a table. Wait what are we doing I looked to Dean who look scared to death and I could tell he was breathing pretty fast. After a few minutes his breathing became a lot calmer. He moved his desk closer to mine but not to close.

I looked at him and asked him what I have been dying to ask since we got into this class. "What the hell are we doing. I wasn't paying attention to half of what Rufus had said" I said being honest. He looked down and started writing something on the paper. When he finished he gave it to me and I started to read it. We had to design our own car with a partner and present it to the class. I looked at him and nodded. He got another piece of paper out and we started to design our car.

I realized at the end of class that we are a good team. We finished our car design and now we just have to write about how we thought of it, what we would need and other questions. The project was due tomorrow so we decided it would be okay for me to come over to his house to finish it. He walked out of the class room pretty quickly when the bell rang before I could talk to him again.