Nightmare: Chapter 13

Quick note: I'm sorry for Sam's reaction. Have fun reading.

Dean POV:
'No, stop please, I don't like it. It hurts please stop, please stop' 'oww, no I don't like it'
'SHUT UP!' 'please stop, it hurts to much'

"Dean wake up!"

'stop, please it hurts'

"Wake up"

I woke up. Another nightmare. I was crying and shaking.

Cas POV:
I woke up with Dean yelling.
'Please stop, it hurts.' he kept saying that. It was a nightmare.
"Dean wake up" I shock him but he wouldn't move.
"Wake up" I shock him harder. He bolted straight up. He was shaking and crying.
I put my hand on his back and he flinched. "Hey, its me. Your ok. I got you." He looked more relaxed but he is still shaking and crying. "You had a dream about that night didn't you?" He nodded "I think you are going to have to tell your brother now." He looked at me with tears in his eyes, he nodded and got up to go get him. He got to the door and turned to look at me. "Please come. If I can't finish it, can you?" I nodded and got out of bed. I walked towards him he turned around but I stopped him. He looked at me. I gave him a comfort hug and he hugged back. His head was on my shoulder, he was still crying. I let go and kissed him. "You are going to be ok, you are safe. Sam isn't going to be mad at you that you didn't tell them. You wanted to protect him." He nodded. I grabbed his hand and we walked to Sam's room. One we got there, Dean opened the door. We saw Sam and Gabe playing video games. They looked at us and Sam ran to his brother and hugged him. I walked over to mine and told him. "Its time, remember what I said be there" he nodded, he looked shocked and scared. I walked back to Dean who was still crying. "Sam, I think it's time to know what happened that day that you found him injured. You may want to sit down" He let go of Dean and sat down next to Gabe. I gave Dean a nodded. He nodded back.

Sam POV:
Oh my god, that happened to him. Why would someone do this and why wouldn't he tell me? I had tears in my eyes and I was so mad. Mad that it happened and mad that Dean didn't tell me. "Why the hell didn't you tell me before!?" I yelled at my brother. I saw him flinch but he didn't move. "I could have helped you, you didn't have to keep it a secret!" I yelled again. "Sam I'm sor-" Dean said but I interrupted. "No, don't say sorry. I could have helped you though this and you didn't tell me. We are brothers, you could have trusted me!" I yelled at him again. Cas and Gabe were just shocked at the out burst I did. "Now I know that you don't trust me with anything" I said. "Sam, I am so sorry" he said with tears in his eyes. "No, stop. I don't care what the fuck just happened. Just get the hell out of my room" I yelled at him. Dean ran out of my room, crying. I looked at Cas and Gabe. Cas looks angry and Gabe looks shocked. "WHAT!" I yelled. "Why the hell would you say that. He wanted to keep it from you to protect you. He had a nightmare and he decided he wanted you to know before you find out by someone else. How many times had he been there for you. You just said you didn't care. It took him awhile to convince him to tell you but I guess it was all for nothing!" Cas yelled and stormed out of my room. I looked back at Gabe and he looked slightly angry, confused, scared and sad. "You know he is right Sam. If I told you something like that and you yelled that you didn't care, I would be angry, sad, confessed. But most of all I probably won't every trust you again. You told me that Dean took all the beatings for you when you were at school and he took that one just for you, so you wouldn't have to deal with it for the rest of your life. Now he has to deal with it. He needed his brother but you just left him behind. I am going to see if MY brother needs help. You can think over what me and Cas just said. Cas told me to be there for you when he tells you but right now. I can't" Gabe said as he walked out of my room. I just sat there confused and angry. What the hell just happened I kept thinking in my head.

AUTHOR NOTE:
I want to thank you guys for reading, I really appreciate it. I will post the next chapter tomorrow. Have a good day or night and thanks for reading, I hope you like it so far.😊
Plus: I can't believe I have over 200 views. I didn't think that would happen at all. Thank you guys soo much. You have made my night and day. By the way, I don't know if there will be smut in this book. It seems just weird for me to write. So I am sorry for anyone who wanted to read that. Thanks for reading though. You cannot describe how I feel. Just thank you guys so much.