Left alone: Chapter 16

Sam POV:
I was left alone in my room. I heared crying. I opened my door to see what was going on. It was Cas, he walked out of my brothers room and went to he kitchen. I saw him walk back with a glass of water. Then seconds later Gabe walked out of my brothers room and walked to mine. I went back to my bed and sat there waiting for the door to open. "Sam, you have to apologize for what you said" Gabe said as he walked over to me. I looked at him "I know. He has been there for me and protected me with all his heart and I left him alone. I don't know what to do." I looked up as I saw the door open. It was my mom. "Hey sweetie, I heared what happened. That was a little mean that you said you didn't care what happened to him. I'm not mad, but I'm shocked that you would say that. Ever since you guys left that school, you have been closer then ever. What happened to the bond?" My mom asked. I shrugged. "I didn't mean to say that, it just came out. I was mad that it happened and that he didn't tell me" I said. "Yes, I know you are mad. The reason why he didn't want to tell you, is that he didn't want you to feel ashamed that you didn't help him. He didn't want you to feel the pain that he felt. The guys that did it said they would hurt you and do it to you if Dean ever tells you what happened, he wanted to protect you." my mom said. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I nodded and she walked out of my room. I looked at Gabe and he put his hand on my shoulder. "He was just being what a big brother does. Cas and my other brothers always looked after me because I was the baby. They were there for me when our mom died. I was really young but apparently I was super close to her. My older brothers Lucifer and Michael remembers her. Me and Cas were young, but I cried all night. Cas, Luci and Mike were there for me. I would do anything for my brothers even if I am mad at them. I think you should apologize tommorow. Right now, you have to get some sleep" Gabe finished I nodded and layed in my bed with Gabe beside me. I feel asleep but before I did Gabe started to talk quitely. "I know it sucks that you weren't there for Dean, I know how it feels. But you guys can get through it" I finally feel asleep.

In the morning (still Sam's POV)

I woke up. It was shining bright. I rolled over and looked to my left. Gabe was beside me still sleeping. I rolled out of bed and looked back at Gabe. I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. "Wake up!" I yelled at Gabe. He shot straight up and looked around until he saw me laughing. "Really dude?" He said. I nodded,  "yes, now let's get some food. How about pancakes?" I asked. He nodded and stood up. We walked down stairs and I started to cook. I finished cooking the pancakes I gave some to Gabe and we started eating. We finished just when I heared someone coming down the stairs. I was hoping it to be Dean so I could apologize but it was only Cas.

Gabe POV:
Me and Sam heared foot steps coming from the stairs case. We looked back and saw Cas. I smiled. "Hey Cassie. You feeling alright?" I asked. "Yea, just tired. I stayed up all night watching over Dean" he said and I nodded. I looked at Sam and he looked upset. "So how is he doing?" I asked. Cas just shrugged. "I don't really know. When he woke up he wasn't that sad as last night but he still looked upset. He told me to get some sleep and that he was going to work on his car until I woke up." He said. "How long ago was that?" Sam asked. Cas looked at his watch. "He woke up at like 4:30 and now it is 8:30" Cas said as he looked at Sam. Sam nodded. "I'll be back, I want to go see him" Cas said as he walked out. I looked to Sam. "You should go say sorry now" I said. He nodded and stood up with me. We walked outside just in time to see that Cas just got there and was watching him happily. We saw him bend down and pulled him from under the car. Dean looked startled at first but then smiled as he saw Cas. I looked back at Sam and nodded.