Apologizes: Chapter 17

Dean POV:
I was working on my car. I had my head phone in and I was listening to some music so I didn't hear someone call my name. I got pulled out of the bottom of my car. I was startled at first until I met Cas's eyes. I smiled at him "you scared the living shit out of me" I said. He laughed. "Well you should have been listening. I tried calling you but it looked like you were in the zone." Cas said as I smiled at him. "Yeah, I am very fond of my cars. This right her is my baby. 1967 Chevy Impala. Me and my dad found her in a junk yard and picked it up. We worked on it for a few months and it started to run perfectly. My dad gave it to me for my birthday present. Me and my dad also work in a mechanical shop down the road from here. I usually just work there on the days I can. My uncle Bobby owns the place." I said. "Yes, I can see you are very fond of cars. I work at the libary. Pretty easy I guess. I just help people find there books and check them out" Cas said as he smiled. I looked at him and smiled. I walked up to him and put my hands on his waist and gave him a long passionate kiss. It felt like sparks were flying everywhere. We pulled away and were breathing heavily. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

Sam POV:
I was so nervous to apologize to my brother. I hurt him really bad and I don't know if he will forgive ever. So I decided a plan. I will apologize and then I want to do something to make his day the best day ever. Just me and him. I got close to the car with Gabe and I saw Dean and Cas looking at eachother with love in their eyes. Dean let go of Cas and went back under his car. We got to the car and Cas turned around and jumped. "Holy shit guys, you scared me" he said. Gabe laughed "sorry bro." Cas just nodded. Dean got out from under the car and smiled until he saw me. He had his head phones in. He started to walk away from us. I looked back at Cas and Gabe. They looked sad. "Sam go talk to your brother" Cas said. I nodded and ran to him. When I got to him he was at the park across the street on the swings. "Dean, I know you are probably very mad at me but I come to apologize" I said. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I wanted to protect you. I didn't want that to happen you, it hurt man. It hurt a lot. I haven't gotten over it in years. I have always been there and never left you alone when you needed someone but when I came to you you told me leave" he said. Dean was crying and shaking. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want it to happen you.
It was hard to deal with by myself and I wanted to tell you but they said I couldn't." Dean was still crying. "Dean I am so sorry I wasn't there for you. You have been to all my plays and had supported me my whole life. You always protected me even if I didn't need it. You took all the beatings for me and I couldn't even help when you got hurt. I abandoned you but I promise I will never do that again. I am so sorry. I will never forgive myself for what I have said to you. I am truly sorry." I said. We looked in eachothers eyes. Dean was still crying. He sat down on the grass. I walked up to him and I put my hand on his shoulder. He looked back up again with tears in his eyes and I didn't know what got over me but I hugged him. I hugged him so hard that he got knocked over with me on top of him hugging. "Sammy I can't breathe." I laughed and let go of him and helped him up. "I am not mad at you. I was just shocked and sad. I am sorry I didn't tell you" Dean said. I hugged him again but lighter. He laughed. "I am sorry and I am going to make it up to you. Tommorow we are going to have a siblings day. Okay? I don't care what you say because you are going anyways." I said. He laughed. I looked back at Gabe and Cas. They were walking towards us but all I could only focus on was Gabe. He was smiling at us and I couldn't help but smile back. "Hey, hurry up and get your ass kissing" Dean whispered to me. I looked at him. "Dude he likes you. When me and Cas were talking last night when we were watching a movie. He said that Gabe likes you. So get the courage and kiss him" I laughed at him and looked back Gabe and Cas were right there. I looked at Dean and he smiled at me and nodded. I looked back to Gabe. Should I do it? Or shouldn't I?