Project: Chapter 9

Dean POV:
I finally got out of the hospital. My parents drove me and Sam home. My parents were talking to us but I wasn't listening, I was to focused on a blue eyed man I just meet. We finally arrived at my house. I stepped out of the car and walked in to the living room and started to watch Doctor Sexy. I just finished an episode when Sam came down. "Hey, do you think you can text Gabe or Cas and ask if they want to come over?" I nodded "I need to work on this project with Cas anyway." I texted Gabe.
Hey dude, its Dean. Do you and Cas want to come over tonight? Since its Friday you guys could come for a sleep over.
Gabe texted back almost immediately.
Yeah sure, I'll tell Cassie.
I started to type back.
Me and Sam are walking to school soon so I could pick up my baby. I'll give you guys my address when we get there.
Gabe texted back a few seconds after I sent mine.
Your baby?
I smiled at the text.
Yeah, its my car. 1967 Chevy Impala. I am very fond of it.
Gabe texted back.
Lol, alright. I gotta go to class. I'll see you later.
Dean laughed at the text and showed his brother. He smiled. We got up to ask mom and dad if it's okay if they sleep over. "Hey mom, dad. Is it okay if Cas and Gabe come over tonight for a sleep over?" Sam asked with his puppy eyes. Mom laughed "Yes, of course they can" we both smiled and started walking to school to get my baby.

We arrived at my school just in time when the school bell rang. We walked to my car and waited for Cas and Gabe. We saw them just a few minutes after the bell went off. They walked over to us and smiled. Me and Sam of course smiled back. I gave Cas my address and winked at him causing him to blush but Sam or Gabe didn't even notice. I got in my car with Sam in the passenger seat. Sam rolled down the window and yelled at Cas and Gabe before they left. "Don't forget to bring your bathing suits" Gabe laughed and winked at Sam making him blush. We drove back home.

Gabe POV
I WINKED AT SAM!! I was so happy I got him to blush. I saw them drive away. I looked back to Cas. "You ready?" Cas asked. I nodded and got in the car. We drove home to get our stuff. We both got our stuff and told dad that we are staying at a friends for the night. We walked back to the car and Cas put Deans address in the GPS. We were almost there until Cas said something. "Dean texted me last night" I looked at him, shocked at his outburst but then I smiled at him "what did he say?" "He was telling me about what happened to him when he got injured pretty badly. He made me promise not to say anything to anyone. So I won't but it was bad, really bad" Cas finished. I was so shocked, confused and scared "what happened Cas? You know me. I won't say anything to anyone." Cas nodded. "I know and that's why Dean is going to tell you and Sam tonight. I just want you to be there for Sam. He is going to be really upset that he didn't find out sooner and that he couldn't help his brother." I looked down "yeah, I'll be there for him but please give me a hint." I looked at him and he looked at me. "Just be there for him, he will need it. Both of them will" Cas said and looked back to the road. I nodded. What could have happened that would make Sam upset.