Candy and pranks: Chapter 7

Gabe POV:
As soon as I hung up the phone, I sat down and started to talk to
Dean. I told him all the pranks I did on all my brothers. "Okay, one time Cas was in his room and I decided it's a good day to do some pranks. I walked to the bathroom and started to make water balloons. I attached it to the door so when someone opens the door the balloons fall on them. When I finished I yelled for Cas to come help me and that I got hurt. He ran to the bathroom and the water balloons fell on him and he was just standing there in shock. I grabbed rainbow glitter that was in my pocket and threw it at him. He was just standing there soaking wet with glitter all over him. He looked at me and started to chase me around my house until my dad came home. He saw what I did to Cas and he just stood there shaking his head at me. I got grounded for a week and Cas didn't talk to me for a month. I felt bad but it was soo funny" I finished and I saw Dean smiling. That's like the first time he smiled to me and then it got ruined by Sam running in and Cas, Charlie, Benny, Crowley and Kevin walking in and coming over to beside me.

Sam's POV:
I asked my teacher if I could go to the washroom when I realized Dean was calling. He said yes and I ran out of there and picked up my phone. "Dean! Dean where are you? Are you okay? Please talk to me" I said over the phone. I heard Gabe speaking "Hey Sam, its Gabe. Your brother is fine. He is in the hospital where your mom works at, he wants to see you" "okay I'm coming, can you tell him I love him please" I waited a couple minutes until I heared Gabe talk again "he did that weird thing with his hands I think he is saying he loves you to"  I started to laugh over the phone "its called sign language. Me, Dean and my parents learned it when Dean became mute. Anyways I will see you at the hospital. I'll tell everyone you found him, thanks Gabe." "Yeah, no problem" Gabe said before he hung up. I started to look for Cas and Charlie outside. "Dean, where are you?" I heared Cas yell. I ran towards Cas's voice. I saw them both in the middle of the football field. Charlie saw me and ran towards and soon Cas did to. "Hey, did you find him?" Charlie asked. "Gabe did actually. He is at the hospital, I don't know what happened but I got to go" Sam said. "Sam you can't drive like this. Let me drive you and Charlie, Kevin, Crowley and Benny will follow behind us. Right Charlie?" Cas said, Charlie nodded. Sam agreed. They went back inside and got Crowley, Benny and Kevin out of class. "Hey brother did you find him" Benny asked. "Gabe did, he said he was in the hospital. We are going to go see him, do you guys want to come?" Cas said. The three nodded and walked towards the car. We got in the cars and drove to the hospital. I got out and ran towards the building and I saw my mom sitting there. "Mom!" I yelled she looked up at me and walked towards me. "Hey sweetheart. I am guessing you are all here for Sam's brother" I looked back to my new friends and saw all of them nod. My mom told me what room he was in. I ran up the stairs and ran towards my brothers room. I saw the room and ran in. I saw him laying there on the bed smiling while Gabe was laughing. Dean looked over at me and waved. Cas, Charlie, Benny, Crowley and Kevin walked over to Gabe. I walked up to Dean and he started to sign to me.
I am so sorry I ran out of there I wasn't thinking and I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. Also you told them the story, I thought you never wanted to tell anyone. Should we trust them? Dean signed. I nodded "we can trust them" I said and looked behind me. Our new friends were watching us. They looked shocked but happy that I said we could trust them. I looked back at my brother and I could tell he was about to cry. "Hey, whats wrong?" He looked at me and then our new friends. He waved them over and took a deep breath.

Deans POV:
If Sam could trust them I can to. I saw Sam look at me and started to worry. "Hey, whats wrong?" I looked at him and then back at our new friends behind us. I can talk. I can do it. I waved them over and they started to walk towards me. I took a deep breath then looked back at Sam and he looked so confused. I turn towards our friends again and took another deep breath. I can do it. Its going to be okay. I can trust them. Another deep breath. Here I go. "Hey, its nice to meet you guys" I said very quietly but loud enough from them to hear. I looked at Sam and he was in shock I looked back at our friends and they were the same way. I stood up and looked back at Sam. He still looked in shock so I decided I would make up from all the times I didn't hug him. I got out of bed and turned to look at Sam. I was shaking, but its now or never. I got the courage and hugged him. He hugged me back almost immediately, very tightly like I would let go. I heared him starting to cry. I let go of him and he looked at me. I started to speak again. "Hey, don't worry little brother. I love you" he took me in for another hug which surprised me at first but hugged him back. "I love you to Dean" he said crying but you could tell he was happy.

Cas POV:
Dean turn towards us after he looked at Sam. He took a deep breath. "Hey, its nice to meet you guys" Dean said very quietly but we could still hear him. We all looked at Dean in shock. He got up and looked at his brother again. Then something unexpected happened. Dean hugged him. He let go and started to speak again "Hey, don't worry little brother. I love you" Sam took him in for another hugged. We all smiled at him "I love you to Dean" he was still crying but smiling. He let go of his brother and wiped his tears. Dean turn towards us and looked at Gabe. He walked up to him and smiled "it isn't your fault, you actually probably helped me. Also by the way. Nice prank you did with Cas about the water balloons. I might actully use it." I glared at Gabe and he started to laugh but then stopped when Dean hugged him. He hesitantly hugged him back. "Thank you for finding me" I heared him say to my baby brother. "Yeah, no problem Deano" Dean let go and walked back to his brother who is beaming with joy and hugged him again. Thats when I realized, I think I have feelings for a green eyed man. His story says a lot about him, his personality mostly. You could tell he cared for his brother. Protected him through the bad and encouraged him through the good.

Author note:
Sorry I didn't update earlier today. I was doing this project thing and I went to my grandparents house to eat and see my cousin's that I haven't seen in awhile. I will try and update sooner tomorrow:) Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy it:)