Crushes: Chapter 8

Dean POV:
After I hugged my brother, I looked at our friends. They all looked happy for me and Sam. A doctor came into my room to check on me. "Okay, Dean you can leave tommorow. We just want you to stay for the night to just make sure you are okay. Who isn't family has to leave" the doctor said. I nodded and looked at my friends. Charlie, Kevin, Crowley and Benny all waved and walked out of the room. I looked at Gabe and he was looking at my brother in the eyes and Sam was doing the same. I looked at Cas to see if he noticed but he was looking at me. I looked at him. We stayed like that for a long time until my mom and dad came in. "Hey Dean how you feeling?" My dad asked. We all looked away from eachother and I looked to Sam. I keep thinking. I talked to my friends and my brother, I can talk to my parents. Sam looked up and nodded like he knew what I was thinking. I smiled at him and turned to my mom and dad. "I feel alright. A little bit dizzy" I said. Mom and dads jaw dropped. I laughed at the sight of them and walked up to them and hugged them. They both hugged back and I started to speak again "I love you guys." My mom and dad had tears in there eyes when I pulled away. " We love you to" my mom said. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I turned around to see that Gabe was getting his stuff and Cas was looking at my ass. He noticed that I was looking and he looked away. I looked at Sam and he smiled at us. Gabe got his stuff "see you tommorow Deano. Here is our number if you need to talk" Gabe smirked at me and Cas then looked at Sam he waved to him and Sam waved back with a smile. I looked in my hand. it was Cas and Gabe's number. When Gabe walked out with Cas I sat down. Me and Sam looked at each other. I pulled out my phone and started typing.
I think I like Cas I typed. Sam looked at it and smiled and started to type on his phone I think I like Gabe Sam typed back. We both looked at each other and smiled. The silence was broken when my mom walked infront of us. "Who were those guys?" My mom asked. We looked at eachother then both smiled. We looked back at our parents "nobody" we both said. Mom and dad laughed at us "yeah right guys. We saw the way they were looking at you and the way you guys where looking at them" my dad said. Me and Sam both laughed.

Gabe POV:
When I turned around to get my stuff I saw Cas looking at Deans ass. I laughed silently and grabbed my stuff. I gave mine and Cas's number to Dean if he needs to talk. I said goodbye to Dean and Sam and walked out of the room. Me and Cas walked to our car. Before I got in I stopped Cas. "I saw you looking at Deans ass earlier and you guys were both looking at eachother deep in the eyes. I think you might have a crush on Dean also I think Dean has a crush on you" I smirked at Cas as he was blushing. "I may or may not have a crush, so what. I saw you and Sam looking in each others eyes until their parents interrupted. I think someone might have a crush on Sam" Cas said. Damn, I should have thought this through. "Maybe" we laughed at eachother and got in the car and drove home.