First Time - Seth Rollins

First Time By JazzmineRL

For JailhouseRollins

"Stop acting like a coward and come with me to the show." The blonde insisted for the hundredth time, 

"Renee, I'm injured I can barely function, no thank you."

Renee crossed her arms, "Seth, I already bought the tickets and I flew all the way here...give me some credit"

Seth sighed "Fine, I'll go with you."

Later that night Renee and Seth went to the concert. Renee lead Seth to a place and Seth was surprised. "We're able to sit?" Renee nodded 

"I would be a horrible friend if I let you stand all night."

Seth smiled "That's my girl," The crowed went wild and a girl came on stage. The moment Seth saw her, he was attracted by her beauty. "Who is she?" Seth asked. 

Renee smiled "That's Scar, taken away by her beauty? Wait til you hear her voice, it will blow you away."

Seth shrugged, unconvinced "Alright."

She smiled "Hello everyone, how are you all?"The crowd including Renee went wild. Seth was having none of it. The girl started playing Piano and started singing. He couldn't help but look up. Wow she was good.

He smiled and hoped Renee wasn't looking at him. He was crushing on her. Who was this girl?The girl sang more covers then original songs. She was beautiful, great singer and he wondered if she was nice too. "Time for the last song." Seth frowned. Last song? She just started. Almost 2 hours ago. She sang follow me by John Denver. It was one of Seth's favorite songs. At the end of the show everyone applauded. She waves goodbye and went backstage.

Seth wanted to find a way to go there without letting Renee know he likes her. She smiled "Wasn't she just great?" 

Seth shrugged "I've seen better."

Renee shook her head "You are a jerk."

 Seth smiled "You knew that before you brought me here."

Renee nodded "True, I'll bother you with one more thing."

Seth frowned again "With what?" 

She smiled "Scar is my friend, lets say hello." Seth wanted to smile. She was Renee's friend. He was going backstage. Problem solved.

Renee went to Scar her locker room. Scar opened "Renee!!!! So happy you came." She hugged her long time best friend and faced Seth "And who is this fine man?"

Seth crossed his arms "Seth, can we go now Renee?" Renee glared at him 

"Be polite." 

Scar smiled "Actually, we can go, I'm starving, let's go to Subway."

Renee smiled "I would love to,"

 Seth shrugged "Alright then."

The trio went to Subway. Renee wasn't hungry so she ordered a cookie for herself. Scar and Seth both ordered a 12 inch long bread.

Seth smirked at her "You sure you can eat that all?"

Scar laughed "Have you met me?" 

Seth laughed "I guess not." Seth took a bite of his bread "So when did you start singing?" Seth asked with  a full mouth. Renee glared at him 

"Seth!, how many times do I have to tell you not to speak with a full mouth?" 

Seth shrugged "How many times do I have to tell you to not bother me with it?"

Scar laughed "It's cute actually."

Seth turned to her "Thanks, you are cute too." 

Scar laughed "Thanks but I said it was cute, not you." She took a sip of a soda and winked making sure he knew she was just teasing Seth. 

"So having dinner without me?" A raspy voice said. Renee got up "Babe!!!!!" He kissed her "Hi Scar, Hi Seth, you keep stealing my girl, I don't like that."

Seth shrugged "She was my best friend first," 

Scar laughed "How are you Deano?" 

Dean shrugged "Good, uhm babe can I steal you? I miss you."

Renee looked at Seth "Is it okay?" He nodded, 

"Sure, have fun and use protection, I'll make sure Scar gets home safe, don't worry."

Renee smiled "Thanks," She left with Dean. Seth was happy to finally be alone with Scar. He looked at her. 

"Do you know you have the same name as a lion king character?"

Really he thought? Was that the only thing he could come up with? Did he forget how to flirt? Scar laughed "Yes, I actually like him."

Seth smiled "Good, so what else do you like?" Scar laughed 

"Subway, obviously." She got up, "I will order another 12 inch long bread to go, want one? It's on me."

He nodded "Yes but I can't let you pay." She looked at him 

"I insist, you already payed the first time." 

Seth gave the cashier the money "And I pay now as well."

Seth walked Scar back to her hotel. She was already eating her Subway. He smiled " I like you, we should do this another time, can I have your phone number?"

She blushed "What for?" He shrugged 

"To call you and ask you out on a proper date."

Scar sighed "I don't know...I don't even know you." Seth shrugged 

"We can get to know each other first, I love texting."

Scar bit her lip "I'm not sure if its a good idea..." 

"Fine, follow me on twitter, I'll follow back, we'll dm." Scar laughed  

"fine you win!"

That night Seth waited patiently on twitter for a message from Scar. He had already followed her. Just as he was about to give it up he got a dm from her. 

Hey I changed my mind. this is my number.