God he's so warm, love the feel of him.

"Oh come on Em" he says nudging his nose into the back of my head, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I liked where that was going" he whispers against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm sure you did," smiling at myself as he squeezes his arm between the mattress and my side so his large warm hand can cup my breast and the other can make shapes on my skin, inches above where I want him to touch me so badly.

"I know it was one night but Emma..." his voice are breathy and full of lust, his words serious and determined. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

Slowly he kisses the back of my head before moving my hair away and kissing my neck. Goosebumps spring up instantly, the good kind this time, as well as the intensifying ache between my legs as his hardness grows and presses against my thigh.

"Why not got for numbers five and six Em" I know he's smirking from the sound of his voice, swiming in how happy that sound makes me. And before I know it his hand is hooked over my leg, pulling it back to him.

I can't even speak so I nod in acceptance of his early morning plans, letting my leg fall back further to give him easier and deeper access. Might seem eager but when you've got someone like Mr. Styles pressed up, naked, against you, caring about how eager you are is your last priority.

"Shit I love how eager you are for me babe."

I take ahold of his arm that's skill wrapped around me as his other hand guides himself to my entrance, biting my lower lip, hard, trying to gear up for the sensations that are about to overtake my being. It's a fool's errand, nothing can prepare me for all the sensual pleasure about to flood over me but I can't help it.

The feeling of him filling me with such purpose is mindblowing and I can't help but squeeze his arm at the fullness. It's so exquisite.

I moan at the pleasure, leaning back against him as the slight ache of the area makes itself known but I don't care. He feels too amazing.

"Always ready Em...so warm" he mumbles burying his nose into the side of my neck.

"Oh Harry" I moan as he slowly pounds into me over and over.

His breath is hot and heavy against my skin as his chest heaves against my back. It feels so intimate this way, completely at his mercy, intense passion flowing between our bodies.

He wraps both hands over my breasts and he starts to tease my hard nipples with his thumbs, making me moan yet again.

"Feel good babe?"

And all I can do is nod before burying my face into the pillow as he nips at my neck and pulls on my ear. "Cause you feel so exquisite babe. So good." He lets the last word linger longer in the air, his deep tone doing magical things to me and I explode around him, shaking in his arms as he continues to work me through my orgasm.

Over and over he thrusts into me. He's relentless and I can't help but turn my head to him and kiss him as deeply as I can placing my hand on his cheek. When I can't take it anymore, there's too much going on. Harry between my legs and around my chest, and on my lips, I need to pull back seeing his deep green eyes staring at me.

"Come on babe, one more, I'm so close." he mumbles, pressing his forehead against my cheek.

I clench around his throbbing member inside me and without missing a beat his finger is on the glorious bundle of nerves that he already knows so well. I need to bite my lip to keep myself from screaming at the new contact, his fingers on me, his dick inside me, his lips pulling at my ear. It's all too much and I clench, hard around him again. A few more lazy trusts and he explodes, his own orgasm and moans sending me over the edge. Fuck he's good, so good.

As we both come down from our highs his hold around me tightens, pressing his chest further into my back as I grasp his arm, pulling him against me even more.

After a few moments his whole body relaxes and with a final kiss on my neck he pulls out of me but unfortunately I wince without wanting to and hoping he doesn't notice.

He always notices though.

"Sorry Em. I didn't mean–" but before he finishes his apology I turn over in his arms and plant a gently kiss on his lips, savoring how wet and swollen his lips are against mine.

I pull away and trace the outline of his lips with my index finger, staring at them, studying them intently, taking in every inch of them before my sight flitters up to his eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you either."

"Good because I don't plan on letting you go anywhere anytime soon." and I chuckle.

"After last night and well...like thirty seconds ago, I'm too sore to get out of this bed let alone leave you." I get my desired result as his boyish smile crosses his lips.

I don't think there is anything better than his smile honestly.

"Seems I found a way to make sure you stick around them. "

"That you did Mr. Styles, that you did" and with that I crawl further into his arms, letting his warmth take over all my senses as we fall blissfully back to sleep. 

___

A/N: I've had such a crappy day I thought I'd make myself feel better by finishing up this little chapter for all of you. Hope you like it. 

All of you have a fantastic weekend!

VOTE + COMMENT

All the love, C.