Chapter 18

Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez

"So, what's your intention tonight Hazzy?" I jokingly ask, poking his side now slightly tipsy after downing my second glass of bubbly champagne. He pulls his arm from around my shoulder as he straightens the little birthday tiara that's ajar on my head. It's silly I know but Lina gave me to celebrate tonight so I couldn't resist.

I peer into Harry's now glassy eyes, he's normally doesn't drink but tonight he's going all out joining me drink for drink and it shows, I love it!! On any night I would be surprised. He's the sensible one between the two of us but it's my birthday celebration after all so I'll let him have his fun!

"Oh Emma Emma Emma" he says pushing a stray strand of hair behind my ear, "you have no idea what I intend for tonight" gazing deep into my eyes before placing his free hand on my knee.

It's like I am hypnotized by him I can hardly take notice of Lina and Henry trying to get our attention.

"Hey mate, we're here" Henry says patting Harry's shoulder.

"Give me one minute love" he says before opening the door and stepping out of the car. I follow him, swinging my legs out of the door when I notice that we are outside of a tattoo parlor, a place I have been a number of times, it's Liam's.

"You better not think I am getting a tattoo for my birthday Styles? I'm not nearly drunk enough for that!!" I giggle taking another sip from my glass.

"No worries Em, just picking up a few people" he says grabbing my legs under the knee and swinging them inside "now get those pretty legs of yours back inside" giving me a glimpse of his megawatt smile before turning away again.

I am in such a daze of champagne and excitement when I slump back into my seat and the warmth of the limo. My head's already in the clouds I barely realize that Liam and his date has joined us quickly followed Louis and his date.

I have only met Louis a few times before. He's pretty cool, a year older, lives in London and was Harry's replacement for me when he moved to London. No, not jealous at all that Harry has another best mate.

When the limo finally arrives at our destination I've already downed my third glass. I feel it all over that the cold doesn't faze me as Harry leads me into the club, bypassing the long line outside, and making a beeline through the crowded and dark bar for the VIP section.

Harry, you really went all out.

As I take a seat on one of the plush couches I notice the cake on the table.

"Harry you shouldn't have, we've already had birthday cake the other night."

"Oooo the other night, what did you two get up to" Lina coos taking a seat next to me.

"Oh stop it" I nudge her "you live across the hall, you'd know" I wink at her.

Moments later I feel Harry slide in next to me. His leg pressed against my bare one as his hand lands on my knee as the rest of our party take their seats around the small table and pouring more champagne as Liam orders a tray of shots.

"Make a wish" he whispers leaning into my ear as Henry lights the candles.

As I do I am bombarded by everyone giving me well wishes and congratulations. Honestly, I don't know what more I could want apart from the obvious. I'm happy. Fun people around me, seemingly endless drinks, and the radiating heat from the dashingly sexy boy next to me. I'm in my own little heaven.

We've been here for well over an hour and I feel so amazing. After the champagne pregame in the limo we went straight to tequilla, a lot of it. Harry did a lot getting the VIP section at the club I wasn't gonna waste it by holding myself back. Yes he has a lot of money but I still can't take all this for granted, can I.