Epic Fail

Hello readers, been thinking about this story for a while now thought I'd give it a try. This isn't your typical smart girl who deduces stuff just like Sherlock. No, it's far from that. There's one cliche and only one. Please be nice. 

*** BOOK UNDER EDITING ***

---------------------

Chapter 1 - Epic Fail

( Anna's POV )

I come from a simple family, which involves basically me and my father who means the world to me. I strolled down the street following the man at the fore of my sight. He appeared as though is a regular pedestrian, although what I've ascertained earlier about him was rather not quiet ordinary. That is precisely the reason I was recruited.

Attempt 1 - Entering St. Bart's

"Pardon, for how long are you planning on following me?" Mr.Holmes inquired, he spun around whilst hauling an eyebrow up at me. "I was just pondering if there's a possibility to aid me in a situation, sir, my name is Anna and I heard you are a consulting detective..." I responded with a smile. Oh grace, I shouldn't have smiled!  I thought to myself.

He would simply be certain if I was lying or not. This man was known to be clever. "My aid?" He observed me, and then gave me a frigid hard stare "I suppose you would have visited my flat, needing my help, not followed me for the past week. Good afternoon" He snapped at me, then continued walking down the street like nothing happened, as I lingered behind with shock from his incorrigible attitude. 

Four Days Later

Attempt 2 - Entering 221B Baker St.

"Sherlock, this lovely lady is here to see you" the old landlady I'm assuming informed Sherlock.

I had a wig on, heels, proper dressing and I looked fancy. 

I followed her to where Mr.Holmes was. "Persistent are we, miss?" Mr.Holmes smirked, staring outside his window. "My name is Anna, and would you please, just hear me out for a moment! I have quiet the problem and I cannot inform the police about it" Mr.Holmes turned around and raised an eyebrow. 

"Your attire is too luxurious, hairstyle is brushed exquisitely at Stuart Phillips, quiet expensive I'd say, it's evident from the ribbon on your hair, shoes are polished, very new a week old I must say looking at the soles aren't worn out at all. Nails are clean, manicured, perhaps for a job interview that you already had yesterday, oh 'Mr.Holmes' how did you know? Well you were researching how to impress an employer on your phone which I happened to oversee from my window whilst exiting your internet research, it's either you're pretending to be rich for a certain purpose or you really are a spoiled rich brat that needs to grab someone's attention in any way. Which one is it Miss Anna?" Mr.Holmes smiled confidently. 

I stood there gaping at him, what the actual fuck? I thought my employer was boasting about him. "Why would someone rich be needing a job though?" He inquired. "Y-you see, I just want some independence!" I responded with excitement, aspiring he would believe me, and not pry on more information. 

"Hence, you are seeking attention... Now go on, speak up and don't bore me" "Well I just wanted you to take this case, my sister is an artist and she's receiving threats all the time-" "Pay them," 

"No, she cannot do it anymore. If she tells the police-" "Anymore? So she has been receiving threats for quiet a while, she pays them, they shut up for a few months and then they come back, correct?" 

"Well yes that's true" Wow not bad.. "What are they blackmailing her with exactly?" "Uhh um  they acquired her 'journal' it's signed,  uh it has pictures of her, personal information about her, and some things about her past. If she does't pay up, she gets her story in the newspapers" I said starting to feel excited about this.