Chapter 17 Valentines Week

Ryder's POV

Alright head in the game...valentines day is on Thursday; of course you're doing valentines week instead because it was originally your idea and Jake can suck it. That was of course before the incident. I should probably explain. I was stood by Effy's locker with a massive bear in a Cheerios uniform that was like four foot tall, which I thought was pretty awesome, until I heard the screaming. I turned to see Effy storming down the hallway, not in her uniform, her sunglasses poised so she looked like a bitch and not drunk. She stopped by a guy giving his present to his girlfriend.

"You're not a whore. Don't be defined by a man presenting you with cheap trinkets" she snapped snapping whatever it was in half. She immediately flung her locker open, not noticing the bear.

"God why do men feel the need to objectify women on valentines day. I don't need a cheap crappy trinket and no I won't sleep with you" I think she was trying to imitate Bree.

"So you don't like valentines day?" I asked a little worried while nudging the bear so it was out of view.

"No, it was invented by men to get into girls pants" she explained slamming her locker shut. You know in those supernatural movies where the persons eyes go red. I could see that at this precise moment in time.

"What is that?" she growled, she was in a death glare with the bear. Oh no not the bear, NOT THE BEAR! She leapt on top of the bear.

"NOT THE BEAR!!!" I shrieked. After a loud tearing noise, I go silent unable to say anything. The bears head was in her hands and the body was in shreds all over the floor, like discarded sticks.

"Douchebag" she shrieked before storming off down the corridor. What the hell was that?

---------------------------

I walked into the choir room and it was like a war zone.

"What the hell. An exercise bra, you calling me fat?" Kitty shrieked to Seth.

"Lingerie. I can't even fit into it" Marley shrieked throwing something red in Jake's face. Effy stormed in behind me with the bear head.

"What's going on with everyone today?" I asked loudly.

"They're going crazy dude. The too young to be bitter club is mandatory for Cheerios now and every other girl has started attending as well" Finn explained, he had to duck when a bears head came flying in his direction.

"Girls calm down" Finn shouted. Effy, Kitty and Marley took their seats.

"This week is supposed to be a week of love" Finn continued.

"Opression" Bradley corrected. As if perfectly timed the intercom buzzed.

"Good morning McKinley idiots. Today is a day when the minsogynst have their motors running. When all manners of homoerotic PDA is allowed in the streets and when men give cheap gifts to woman so they can get into their pants. As of this morning all female members of this school are to attend the too young to be bitter club" Principal Sue announced.

"William. Your move" she finished with a growl. What the hell was that about? If all the girls turned out like this then it'll be like war in the hallways.

"Well she said it, she has declared war and we're going to strike back" Mr Shue growled as he stormed into the choir room.

"How are we going to do that oh fearless one?" Kitty bitched. That was a good question?

"We're going to go full on valentines week on this school" Mr Shue laughed. I did that thing where you imitate your beck being cut, hoping that Mr Shue would catch my drift and stop in his tracks.