Chapter 2 Happy Go Lucky

Ryder's POV

I stood at my locker on Monday, Effy's was across from mine. She stood at her's putting on makeup.

"Are you going to ignore me until I apologise?" I asked. She shrugged not taking her attention off the mirror in the locker. I walked over to her and put my arms around her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a jackass?" I guessed. She laughed.

"Yeah you are, keep going" She prompted. I was tapped for ideas.

"Urrrrmmm..." I trailed off. She laughed and put my arms around my neck.

"Just kidding" she laughed. We kissed for about ten minutes. I pulled away.

"Okay it's time for glee" I laughed. She groaned.

"Great" she sighed. She used to love glee club, I suppose last year she had Sam and the others as well.

"You miss the others right?" I enquired.

"Yeah" she replied almost instantly, sometimes I could tell when she was lying.

"C'mon" I laughed, putting my arm around her neck.

---------------------------

Effy's POV

"Alright guys I know we've been a bit down lately so this weeks assignment is Happiness" Finn announced, he wrote on the board with the squeaky marker I hated.

"Then can we get rid of that god damn squeaky marker?" I asked. Everyone chuckled a little. Finn threw the marker into the bin.

"So sing happy songs this week, to be happy people" Finn announced doing thumbs up at us.

"Oh my god he's really doing a thumbs up" Kitty sighed. I shook my head at him.

"Anyone have an example?" Finn enquired. Kitty put her hand up.

"Alright let's give the floor to Miss Kitty Wilde" Finn replied clapping. The rest of the club clapped.

"Well this song is on my brain, I just can't forget it so...hit it!" she shouted. The band started playing. How the hell they knew what song to play was beyond me.

"Kitty:

One, two, three, uh!

My baby don't mess around

Because she loves me so

And this I know for sure.

Uh, But does she really wanna

But can't stand to see me

Walk out the door.

Don't try to fight the feelin'

'Cause the thought alone is killing me right now..

Uh, thank god for mom and dad

For sticking two together

'Cause we don't know how...

UH!

Kitty with New Directions:

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.