Chapter 14 Battle Of The Sexes

Effy's POV

After a three week suspension/ christmas break aka having a lot of sex with my boyfriend, hanging around with my now blue held eldest sister and exchanging presents and festivities(except Ryder since he had been gone since Christmas eve) I walked into the choir room. I was lifted into a bear hug by someone big and muscular. I looked down to see Sam.

"Hey when did you get back?" I asked.

"Last night...I went to see Blaine first and today I'm here" Sam explained. He put me down and we both sat down at the same time as Mr Shue walked into the choir room.

"Alright guys since Ryder and some others aren't back from their vacations yet I though we could just do a free style week to ease us back into the swing of things" Mr Shue explained.

"Well that's good because I have a song I've wanted to perform for ages" Jake replied. The bell rang.

"This afternoon" he continued.

---------------------------

"So Demi had to go back to school and she isn't coming back for a while" Dani explained while we sat down with our lima bean travel mugs.

"I'm not shocked...if I could leave I would. Too many bad memories" I explained.

"Why don't you come to New York then...for a while?" Dani suggested. I laughed thinking she was joking. Until I saw her serious face.

"What about school?" I laughed. She shrugged.

"I didn't finish high school. You're one of the smartest chicks at your school anyway" Dani explained.

"But I like school. I like the Cheerios and glee club and my boyfriend who I've had a lot of sex with lately" I explained. Her face screwed up when I mentioned Ryder. Well she hated sex with men.

"Bring Ryder with you. Come down next week and stay for a week?" Dani suggested. I thought about it. I really wanted to check out New York.

"You could sit in on some NYADA as well" Dani decided. Okay she had sold the trip.

---------------------------

Well when I got back to the choir room the boys were set up at the front.

"Alright so this is a song that all of us wanted to perform for ages, bar Abraham since he doesn't think it sends the right message" Michael explained.

"So everyone enjoy" Seth added. The band started playing. I knew this beat...they wouldn't.

"Michael:

Everybody get up

Everybody get up

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

Seth:

If you can't hear what I'm trying to say

If you can't read from the same page

Maybe I'm going deaf,

Maybe I'm going blind

Maybe I'm out of my mind

Jake:

Everybody get up

OK now he was close, tried to domesticate you

But you're an animal, baby, it's in your nature

GLEE You Belong With Me(Sequel to Being Effy Puckerman)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें