Chapter 15

Rin pushed the old creaky gate in, taking a deep breath of the warm air. He was at Shiemi's garden.

"Rin~Kun!" Came the high pitched voice, the girl herself jumping out from behind a bush she was tending to. She was in her pink kimono, hair a mess and only barley tamed with a single pin. She scampered over to the male, jumping up and throwing her arms around the other in excitement. Rin chuckled and hugged her in return, patting her head once she pulled away.

"Suguro told me you would be coming! Come, I made tea!" She said excitedly, making Rin yelp as she tugged him deeper into the garden and to the path of grass she was sitting in. There was a small plaid blankets with bears dancing along it, a bamboo table with a white teapot with flower decor and matching cups, and two throw pillows that matched the quilt.

"Ah- Shiemi, I actually need to talk to you about something," Rin sighed, but mimicked the girl's actions and sat on his knees atop of one of the pillows, nodding in thanks when a cup of tea was handed to him.

"What is it, Rin?" She asked, smiling brightly as she brought her own cup to her lips to take a sip from it, the steam coming up vanishing for a moment from her breath. Rin sighed, looking down and tapping his fingers against the glass of the cup. Then he started to speak.

He told her about the incident all those weeks ago with Misha and Keeta, the sigil marks soon to be scarred onto his skin, the possession of Miwa and his latest dream, then how Shima went missing. He needed to vent, to someone who didn't know the story before and first heard it from him, even if that sounded selfish. While he explained, Shiemi's face slowly fell, her cup resting on the bamboo stand.

"Y-you said you were led to the studio?" She asked quietly after Rin stopped speaking, and he nodded his head in approval. The girl sighed, biting his lip as she clenched her fists into her lap.

"I went to the studio when I was younger. I was only there for a few days before my mother took me back. Right after the girl's started disapering. A-and I might know something about Keeta and Misha," she explained slowly, and Rin's eyes widened.
"Their sisters went to that studio, and they were in the group that disappeared."