Chapter 14

Shima was missing. Shima was missing and Rin was on edge, panicking at the sight of anyone who reminded him of the girls in his dream. Was it even a dream, or was it real? It took Rin awhile to debunk that, it seemed too real.

He told Yukio about it, and he said he went to the studio, but nothing of it was left. The lucid dream and Shima's disaperence couldn't be connected, right?

Rin sighed, looking down past his legs as the wind picked up and blew his hair back, along with the trees and grass below him. Rin was currently sitting on the roof of the old dorm building, moss and foul bugs making home of it while Rin stayed to the edge, legs hanging down.

Rin looked back up, gazing past the hills and to the busy city, lights illuminating it all as the sunset. It was beautiful, and Rin hated that he was only seeing it then. He would've loved to have seen it sooner, gaze out on the lights and colorful skys when the atmosphere was calmer and not filled with panic. Not the continuous flash of that dream. Those girls, the music box, the shift of old to new between floors, Shima nailed to the glass walls.

Rin heard footsteps behind him, but he didn't turn. Didn't glance over to see who was approaching from behind or flinch when he heard the shuffling of the person sitting behind him. He didn't break his gaze from the city miles away as arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him away from the edge and onto a lap instead. Barley blinked at the soft kiss placed on his temple.

"What are you doing up here?" Suguro asked quietly, resting his chin atop of Rin's head and gazing out to the city himself. It certainly was breathtaking, and the wind made it relaxing to him, but Rin as too close to falling and hurting himself.

"Wanted fresh air," Rin whispered, looking down to his lap and moving his hands to hold Suguro's.

"What's wrong?" Suguro sighed, and Rin turned his head away, and annoyed glare on his face casted out to the trees and dim forest

"What isn't wrong?"

"Rin-"

"Shima is missing, I can barley close my eyes without seeing the stupid nightmare again, I feel like someone his right behind me everywhere I go, s-something is going on," Rin ranted, not even realised his eyes teared up until Suguro's thumb was brushing away the ones that had fallen.

"I'm sure there's an explanation for the dream, Rin. Shima could messing with us for all we know. You're being paranoid, everything is okay," Suguro sighed, kissing Rin's temple. The bluenette only sighed, looking back out to the city.

"Maybe."