Chapter 2 - We're All In This Together

Start from the beginning

Ravage: You should have thought of that before joining the war.

As we came to the bottom of a hill, traffic was passing by as he rode under the humans cars. Once we made it past the traffic however, a new obstical was facing us. A cliff was right in front of us. The roller skate flew off the cliff, and the four of us hit solid grass and ground.

*********

David's P.O.V.

Me, Selina, Emanuel, and Najat were at a nearby park looking for our tablets. We knew that were hear somewhere because Kato reported that one of Selina's roller skates was missing. We tracked it down to this park and began looking. How did we know to look there? The roller skate as dangling from a tree.

Emanuel: You know I just can't believe you David. I mean, not telling anyone about your note from Chaos Bringer?! We're all suppost to work together as a team, and your a part of it!

David: Hey back off Emanuel!

Emanuel: Excuse me?! Your not so cool.

Selina: Guys! I found them! They're over here in the grass!

We all walked over to Selinas location to see our tablets laying there on the ground. Our partners holograms appeared as we picked up the tablets. Our friends groaned in pain as they rubbed the back of their heads.

Bumblebee: Uh.. Did somebody get the number of that bus?

Predaking: Emanuel my lord! How nice to see you. Eh, heh, heh, heh.... Sorry for making you worry.

Emanuel: What were you thinking Predaking? Don't do that again.

Predaking: Of course however, we don't want to be a burden to you and your friends. This is our battle and--

Emanuel: Stop it!

Predaking: As you wish.

Emanuel: We're in this together. You have to remember that okay?

Predaking: I shall.

Najat: Oh Ravage, never run away from me like that every again okay?

Bumblebee: Now you listen, best friends always stick together. And that goes for you as well David.

Najat: Yeah.

Emanuel: That goes double for me.

Selina: If anyone is going to save Madalyn and Optimus, we're going together as a team.

David: Okay but, there's a real good chance that we'll never come back.

Najat: David, cut the drama will ya? We have to be positive about this! What do you say? I believe we have about at least give it a try.

David: Are you sure?

Emanuel: We're all sure!

I thought about this for a moment. My friends are willing to help me get Madalyn back. Perhaps I don't have to do this one my own. A smile came up on my face as I looked up at my friends.

David: Okay I'm in.

Selina: Great! According to my watch we have fifty minutes left to meet up with Chaos Bringer. That doesn't give us much time does it?

**********

Najat's P.O.V.

We all decided to head back to Selinas house and each give our parents a call.

Najat: Hi Mom! Just calling to say that everything is cool. You should see Selinas apartment it's sick! Oh, and I'm going to be staying a little longer. Is that cool with you? Well is it mom? Is it? I promise I'll call everyday!