In The Eyes Of A Traitor

I wonder how (Y/N) and Frisk are doing, I should check up on them. After all it's probably best if I can protect (Y/N) I felt a bad presence in Frisk when I saw them... It felt familiar.

I travel through the ground until I can feel (Y/N)'s presence. I popped my head and stem through the ground to see (Y/N) in waterfall with Frisk and..... CHARA!!! WHAT IS CHARA DOING THERE, OH GOD THIS IS BAD. OH GOLLY WHAT DO I DO.

While Flowey was shivering, trying to figure out what to do. Chara turned their head around and saw him. Her face became filled with malcontent. The traitor was back.

(Y/N) noticed Chara was looking at something and looked as well. After seeing what it was (Y/N) almost jumped in fear. "C-Chara that's Flowey, he tried to kill me. I'd stay away" Chara's eyes became filled with rage. "YOU DID WHAT FLOWEY!" Flowey looked up in fear.

Oh god what did I do to deserve this, she's probably filled with rage after what I did to her ages ago. "Y-y-yes Chara?" This was it, I'm going to die just because I couldn't kill some pathetic humans. "HOW DARE YOU HURT (Y/N)!!" What? She's angry because I attacked (Y/N). I'm surprised these humans always were unpredictable. "Chara calm down" at least Frisk has some sympathy for a flower about to go to his grave. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FRISK!!!" Chara ran at me but (Y/N) grabbed her arm and stopped her in her tracks . "No Chara, Frisk is right." I saw Chara glare at Frisk as if trying to say 'stop trying to take my man' but I'm not that good at reading faces. Chara soon calmed down and stared at me. I was going to break the silence but Chara beat me to it. "We only had to get six souls Az" so she was still angry about what happened. "But you wimped out on me. Come on Az we only had to get six souls and none of this would of had to happen, it's your fault I'm this way, it's your fault I'm hated by everyone!" Chara broke down into tears, where did all this self hate come from. They were never like this before. (Y/N) looked at Chara sympathetically "Chara I care about you" Frisk joined in as well "yeah Chara, we both care about you. Plus I'm sure not everyone hates you, you had your parents did you not?" Uh oh.

Chara's sadness quickly turned into hate them back to sadness and continued like this for a few moments. She finally settled on anger and went to slash Frisk. Her knife came inches to Frisk's face until it stopped. (Y/N) hugged Chara. "Chara please let's talk about this, I want to help you... We want to help you. Please..." Chara trembled dropping her knife. More and more tears steamed down her face like the waterfall behind her. "Come on Chara lets get you some rest. We can talk about this in the morning."