Chapter 34

An hour later

Lizzie- She wakes up and yawns "Ugh." She Checks the clock on the wall and says questioning herself "Oh. Its 6:30 pm. Wait weren't we going somewhere?!"

Joel- "Huh?" He Wakes up and yawns

Lizzie- "Where were we going again?" She asks

Joel- "Oh to... umm." He says trailing off

Lizzie- "To?"

Joel- "Your dad's house."

Lizzie-"But w--- never mind." She gets sad a bit remembering.

Joel- "Hey. Cheer up! I'm sure she's at a better place now. You know she did have something wrong with her heart. She'd have attacks now and then. I think it was better for her to pass away then suffer from the pain." He states

Lizzie- She realizes and nods. "Yup. You're correct. It must've been very painful to live with a heart problem. I'm happy that she's in a better place now and has a better condition." She smiles

Joel- He smiles. " See. Now lets go to the funeral. This will be the last time you see her." He stands up brushing his teeth and combing his hair.

Lizzie- She nods and stands up. She combs her hair and brushes her teeth too.

Jizzie- They get everything ready. Pack their bags in the car and drives to the house.

TIME SKIP

AT THE HOUSE

Lizzie- she gets out of the car and gets her bag. "here we are." She smiles remembering all her child hood memories.

Joel-He gets out, gets his bag and wraps his arm around Lizzie. "I remember the first time we ha skype call. Was it here?"

Lizzie- She giggles. "Oh yeah. It was here. You always asked if I was okay because of the screaming of my parents and Maddie. When they were just watching a scary movie."

Joel-He chuckles." I was making sure my future girlfriend now soon to be wife is okay."

Lizzie- She laughs.

???- I-Is that you pumpkin?!

Lizzie- She looks up and smiles. "DAD!" She runs to him and hugs him.

Dad- He tears up." I miss you so much. My baby girl has grown up so quick."

Lizzie- She tears up too and smiles." I miss you too Dad. Tho I grew up already but I will never stop to be your baby girl."

Dad- He smiles." Of course. No one can replace you."

Joel- Walks near them." Hi sir." He smiles.

Dad- He opens his arms so that Joel can join the hug." Son, I told you Call me dad!" He then brings Joel in the hug.

Joel- He smiles and then hugs them too.

???- "What's going on out---- OMG! LIZZIE!! JOEL!! YOU GUYS ARE HERE!" The person joins the hug.

Lizzie- "MADDDIIEEEE!!!!" She smiles from ear to ear and pulls away from the group hug and hugs Maddie.

Maddie- "I miss you so much!!" She tears up and smiles at the same time.

Lizzie- " I missed you so much too!!!" She smiles. And hugs her tight.

Maddie- She pulls away and asks. "Where's the baby?" She smirks.

Lizzie- I blush and become curious at the same time. "What baby?"

Maddie- "Come on. Stop hiding the fact that you and Joel did the dirty stuff already!!!" She chuckles.

Lizzie- I blush into a reddish color and look at Joel.

Joel- He chuckled when he saw Lizzie's face blushing red. He then stated." Actually Lizzie and I didn't do it yet Maddie. We aren't in a hurry."

Maddie- "Oh well. That's just awkward for me. Why didn't you tell me Lizzie?!" She says embarrassed.

Lizzie-" WAIT WHAT?! YOU. UGHHH. NEVER MIND." She says calming down.

Joel- He chuckles.

TIME SKIP- LATE AT THE NIGHT

Matt- He hurriedly runs down the stairs and gets his coat and shouts. "Lizzie! Joel! Maddie! I'll be leaving now. I need to go to work! Bye!" He shuts the door lock.
(A/N Imma call her dad Matthew or Matt from now on)

Lizzie-"Bye Dad!" She shouts.

Joel- He smiles." I remember this room. We had plenty memories here."

Lizzie- She smiles back." Yeah. All of my posters are still here. I'm just so sad that I didn't get to say my last words to my mom." Her smile turns into a frown.

Joel- He frowns and hugs her." Its okay Lizzie..."

Lizzie-" She probably thinks I'm the worst daughter ever." She tears up on his shoulder.

Joel-" don't say that! You're an amazing daughter. I'm sure your mom was very happy that she had you in her life." He kissed her forehead trying to make her feel better.

Lizzie-" How do you know?" She says looking up at Joel.

Joel-" I don't exactly now. BUT for the longest time I was here with you and your family. Your mother loved you so much. She took care of you and wanted the best for you. So I'm sure that she loves you very much." He says.

Lizzie- She smiles and remembers all the good memories she had with her mother. "Thanks Joel. For making me cheer up." She says happily and wiping her tears.

Joel- He kisses her for a couple of seconds and pulls away." Anything to make you happy." He smiled.

Lizzie- She pulls away. "So. Should we get unpacking?" She asked.

Joel- He nodded and then they unpacked their things.

{TEXT BUDDY}

That's all for now. I haven't been updating cause of exams. I got very good scores tho. Anyways Please leave a like and a Comment. Now to the question!!!

Q: What's your dream Job?

A: My dream JOBS are the ff: A Dressmaker, a song writer, a book writer, a singer, a business woman and last but not the least a YOUTUBER!!

How bout you? Tell me Whut you want to be when you grow up.