Chapter 24

The next day

Lizzie's pov

I wake up to Joel's hands wrapped aroung me.. I missed this so much. It was just for one day but I still missed it.. I'm so happy he's back.. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He fluttered his eyes open and said.."Morning beautiful" He pulled me closer to him and I just blushed with what he said.. He then kissed me on my lips and I kissed back.. I missed those lips so much.. I pulled away and said."I'm going to make breakfast, stay here and I'll call you down later." He just nodded, pulled away from our hug and went back to sleep.. I then went downstairs to make breakfast..

{text buddy}

Lizzie:(Walking down the stairs)

???: Well hello there.. Lizzie..

Lizzie:(stops at the end of the stairs and looks at him/her) Its you...

???: Yes it is me... Nice to meet you again Lizzie..

Lizzie: How did you get in here?!

???: I broke your window..(smiles innocently)

Lizzie: You b*tch.. How dare you?!

???:(stands up and goes near to her) How dare you steal my boyfriend?!

Lizzie:(slaps her) Your boyfriend?! Ha! Like he would ever fall inlove with a slut..

???: Hmph.. Says the girl..

Lizzie: Look who's actually talking..

???: You're just an ugly, no good, fake, mean b*tch and even the worst girlfriend ever!

Lizzie:(tears up) I might be everything that you just said.. But atleast he accepted me and atleast I have a huge heart unlike your dead rotten soul..(slaps her very hard)

???: Dont you dare tell me that!(punches her)

Lizzie:(goes unconscious)

???:(evily smiles and goes up to their bedroom and sits on the bed) Get up baby..

Joel:(smiles and gets up) Hey ba--- AHHHH! WHAT IS A MONSTER DOING IN OUR HOUSE?!

???:(shocked and gets offended) Exuse me what?

Joel: You're hideous! Wait.. Arent you the girl that came here last time?! That Lizzie burned badly?

???: Yes.. Wait what?! She didnt burn me..

Joel: Yeah she did.. Anyways what do you want? And why are you in my room? And wait.. The biggest question of them all.. What did you do to Lizzie?!

???:(smiles innocently) She's downstairs near the stairs lying down unconscious..

Joel: WHAT?! YOU JERK!(goes downstairs)

Downstairs

Joel:(going down the stairs and sees an unconscious Lizzie) Oh no.. Lizzie..(gets Lizzie and puts her at the couch) Lizzie.. Babe.. Are you okay?

No answer

Joel: Babe please... Oh Lord.. I hope she's okay..

???:(comes downstairs) Yeah.. I'm okay babe..

Joel: Shut up b*tch! Not you.. I dont even care about you! Please just freaking leave us alone.. You've done enough damage.. Especially to my poor Lizzie here..(kisses her forehead) Oh Lizzie.. Please wake up..

???:(mumbles and leaves) My work here is done.. AGAIN..(laughs evily)

Joel: Lizzie.. Babe..(tears up and hold her hand kissing it)

Lizzie:(groans and wakes up) Ughhh.. What happened?

Joel: Lizzie! Babe! You're okay!

Lizzie: Huh? Who are you?

Joel: Oh no..

Lizzie: I'm just kiddingg...(giggles and sits up hugging him)

Joel: (Sighs in relief) Oh my god Lizzie... You freaked me out.. I thought you had amnesia and that you'd never remember me again..

Lizzie:(smiles and giggles) That would never ever happen.. If I cant remember you then I'll try my best until I can.. I love you so much Joel..

Joel:(hugs her back even tighter) I love you so so so much too..

Lizzie:(smiles) Uhmm.. All this hugging and everything is so sweet but could you actually let go for a sec.. You're hugging too tight and my back hurts from falling..

Joel: (lets go) Oh sorry...

Lizzie:(smiles) No problem..

Joel: Lizzie.. Can I ask?

Lizzie: Hmm? Whats up?

Joel: Am I a bad boyfriend?

Lizzie: WHAT?! No you arent! Why are you asking that? You're the best boyfriend alive.. I'm so so happy to even be yours..

Joel: Really? Because you've already been in two accidents.. One was about the boy slapping you so hard and two is this one.. And all of them I wasnt there to help you..

Lizzie:(smiles) It isnt your fault.. Those jerks just show up from everywhere.. And you were at your mom's place the other time.. You didnt know what was going to happen in the future.. Dont blame yourself so much..

Joel: I guess so..

Lizzie:(smiles and kisses his cheek) You're the best boyfriend ever.. Dont forget that..

Joel: And you are the best girlfriend in the world.. Always remember that..(kisses her forehead and stands up) Now I'm gonna make breakfast for both of us.. And after that we're going to watch movies and make you recover.. Deal?

Lizzie: Deal..

They then eat breakfast and watch movies for the whole day...

{text buddy}

Thats all for today.. I've updated three.. Again I repeat THREE JIZZIE BOOKS TODAY.. I'm just so prepared.. You know? Anyways vote and commment. Thats all byeee!!💓💕💗😘