Chapter 28

Ps. This chapter I got the idea of it from another story. I just really wanted to do this. Not all are the same tho. Now to the story.

Lizzie's pov
UGHH.. Where am I?!(tries opening her eyes) What's happening? Why cant I open my eyes?! Why cant I see anything?! Its just a total Black sight.. WHAT HAPPENED?! OMYGOD.. LIZZIE OPEN YOUR EYES UP.. COME ON!! OMYGOD... UGHH THIS IS USELESS. NOTHING WORKS..(Hears a door open) Who's that?! Dang it. I cant open my mouth either. Uhmm..(hears Joel's voice) ITS JOEL! THANK GOD! YES JOEL! IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE! CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING?! Well you probably cant hear this so.. ITS USELESS.. Joel please help me. I miss you..
(She then starts trying to move her body) Come on Lizzie.. Just a little twitch. UGHH.. Where are those horrid dreams when I need them to help me. UGHHH TWITCH LIZZIE!! TWITCH!!!(she finally twitches)YASSSS!! FINALLY! HOPE JOEL SAW THAT THO. I USED MY WHOLE STRENGTH TO DO THAT!!!

Joel's pov
I went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. I came back to the hospital room and saw Lizzie sleeping peacefully.. While I was putting away the groceries. I saw Lizzie Twitch. I was in full shock. As if she wanted to tell me something. Or If she wanted me to tell her whats going on.. I sat down beside her held her hand and kissed her cheek. I told her everything. She probably didnt hear that. But still Tho. I'll do anything for Lizzie. Even if it is the craziest thing in the world ever..

Lizzie's pov
I'M IN A FREAKING COMA?! THANK GOD JOEL ACTUALLY GOT THE MESSAGE I WAS TRYING TO SAY. EVERYTHING IS SO CLEAR NOW. I NEED TO TRY MY HARDEST TO WAKE UP. I MISS JOEL. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. HE'S THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND I DONT WANNA LOOSE HIM. COME ON LIZZIE.. WE CAN DO THIS!

Joel's pov
I DONT WANNA LOOSE HER! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I KNOW JUST DAYS PASSED BY. BUT IM SCARED. WHAT IF SHE DOESNT WAKE UP. WHAT IF SHE WONT LIVE. WHAT IF I DONT ACTUALLY GET TO MARRY MY ONE AND ONLY.. WHAT IF--- NO JOEL STOP! THINK POSITIVE LIZZIE CAN GET THROUGH THIS.. I BELIEVE SHE CAN.. I HAVE FAITH!

HOURS LATER

Lizzie's pov
SOME PEOPLE VISITED ME I THINK. LIKE YAMMY, KYLE AND PLENTY MORE. I DIDNT MIND THEM BECAUSE  I'VE BEEN TRYING THIS PAST FEW HOURS TO OPEN MY EYES. NOTHING WORKS. I JUST NEED TO DO MY BEST TRY MY HARDEST AND I CAN DO THIS.. COME ON PLEASEE.. I HAVE FAITH. PLEASE...

Joel's pov
I finished fixing all of my things around. Also just some of our friends visited and said somethings to Lizzie.. It was so nice of them. But I really want her to wake up. I love her and miss her so much. Just as I was about to go out and get some dinner.. SOMETHING HAPPENED.... LIZZIE------

[Text buddy]
HEYOO. SO HOW WAS THE CLIFFHANGER? GREAT WASNT IT?!💖 HOPED YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE VOTR AND COMMENT.. BYEE!!💖😘💕