Chapter 23

The next day

Lizzie:(wakes up and see she's at the sofa with the girls and the movie is still playing)(yawns, stands up and stretches) Good morning girls...

Tiffy:(yawns and wakes up) Morning..

Yammy:(groans and goes back to sleep)

Tiffy:(shakes her head) Yammy.. Wake up..

Yammy: 1 more hour!(goes back to sleep)(A/N this is so me tbh😂😂👏🏻)

Lizzie: Fine.. But when we finish taking a bath you need to wake up..

Yammy: K.(sleeps)

Lizzie: I'll go take a bath now.. There's another bathroom beside your room tiff..

Tiffy:(nods and goes up to her room and then to the bathroom and takes a bath)

Lizzie:(does the same, after taking a bath she changes into some denim ripped jeans, a white tank top, some white hightops and a denim jacket with a gold necklace & her hair is tied up)(she then goes downstairs to wake up Yammy) Yammy.. Wake up.. I'm done taking a bath its your turn already..

Yammy:(snores)

Lizzie: Yammyyy...

Yammy:(mocks her)Lizzieee..

Lizzie: Ughhh.. You wont have anyfood if you wont get up..

Yammy:(marches up to the bathroom)

Tiffy:(comes down wearing a purple shirt with black shorts and some black hightops and curled hair) I see that you got Yammy to get up..

Lizzie:(giggles) Yup..

Tiffy: How exactly? Because I'm sure that Kyle would need that advise..

Lizzie: Well.. I told her she wont have breakfast if she wont get up..

Tiffy:Oh no you didnt..

Lizzie: Oh yes I did..

Tiffy: No one can live without breakfast!(A/N I can😂 I just put that to make it a bit funny even though it isnt)

Lizzie: I know.. Thats why I said it..

Tiffy: You mean girl...

Lizzie: Yup. I'm mean..

Tiffy: So.. Where we going for breakfast anyways?

Lizzie: Lets go to Mcdonalds..

Tiffy: Okay..

Yammy:(comes down wearing a black sweater with a white tank top inside and some shorts and black hightops)(her hair is down) Okay.. So where we going again?

Lizzie: Mcdonalds..

Yammy: Yay! Okay then lets go..(goes to the car)

L/T:(follows)

At Mcdonalds