Chapter 26

The next day

Lizzie's pov
I woke up to no Joel beside me. I was okay with it but it felt quite lonely. I then stood up and tied my hair up. I went downstairs and saw that Joel wasnt there either. So I just got a bowl, some cereal and a box of milk. I then poured the cereal and milk into the bowl and put them back in the fridge. After that I then got a spoon and started eating silently while watching a disney movie. After finishing my food I then turned of the tv and washedmy plate. While I was washing me plate. I then heard something outside.. At the backyard. So I went outside and checked it out. Thats all I remembered.

--------------------------

Joel's pov
So I woke up earlier than Lizzie and decided to get us breakfast. Like waffles and milkshakes. So I took a bath changed up into my black denim pants and a light blue shirt, I put on my black converse and then styled my hair and went out. When I went to the dinner. I saw someone that I would never have wanted to see even after death. It was **********.... I looked down hoping she wouldnt notice me. Luckily she didnt. As I was ordering she went out and went to the way I just came from.. SHES GOING FOR LIZZIE... I then hurridly ordered and after a couple of minutes they gave it to me. I knew that she wanted to do something to Lizzie.. And I wouldnt let anyhting happen to Lizzie.. I want her to be safe.. Why did I leave her?! I then hurridly drove back to my house.. But everything was too late. As I went back in I put the food down on the table and saw that the backyard door was open. I then saw Lizzie outside. Bleeding. I
My eyes then filled with tears because of what I saw.. The girl that did this all smiled at me and said.. 'IF YOU CAME BACK TO ME THEN NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED'.. She then left by jumping on the fences like an action movie. Until she was out of sight. I then looked back at Lizzie and cried even more. I kissed her on the lips hoping she would wake up like sleeping beauty cause I hoped that this was all a dream. But when I pulled away it wasnt. I wasnt in a dream.. With that said I hurridly called the ambulance. And they said they were coming over in a few minutes. I thanked God that they were coming.. I just hope that Lizzie's okay.. Her pink hair was now red and her shirt was full of blood stains. I then got a towel and started wiping all the blood. But some more came out.. I then got so scared.. I knew that if Lizzie died. I would die with her. But I know that Lizzie's strong and that she can get through this. I've known her for so long. And For all those times. She acted so brave. The ambulance then came knocking at our doors. I then carried Lizzie and hurridly opened the door. They then gasped seeing how much blood there was. They then hurridly carried her in the van. And checked if she was still alive. And she was. She was breathing perfectly. But they then asked. 'What hit her?'. I shrugged not knowing what hit her. Some of the men then went to the backyard with me and looked for clues. After a bit one of them found a big bat that was full of blood.. The man showed it to me. I then gasped and almost fainted but they held me and helped me stand up. I got back my balance but started crying. They just rubbed my back and told me to come to the hospital with them. I nodded and we all then went to the hospital.

-------------------------------------

At the Hospital

Joel's pov
We were at the Hospital and everything was okay.. But I was seperated from Lizzie for a bit. Until they finally let me in. The doctor then asked In what way was I related to Ms. Elizabeth. I then answered saying I was her boyfriend.. He nodded and was stuttering in telling me the news cause he'd know I would probably break down. When he finally was strong enough to tell me. I then broke down. He knew I was going to react like this so he just told me that he'd leave me alone with her for some bit.. To try relaxing and try taking all of it in. Oh yeah.. I didnt tell you the news. The news is. Lizzie's in a comma....

------------------------------------

Hey.. How was the update? Hoped you liked it. Wanted to add some drama to this story cause this story is going to last very long and I want it to have plenty of ups and downs. So like more drama or suspense is coming up. I hoped ur okay with it. And thats all.. Byeeee