Chapter 20

The next day

Lizzie:(wakes up and checks the time in her phone)(yawns) It's still 7am.. I should go back to sleep..( Tries going back to sleep but cant) Ughh.. I cant go back to sleep..(sits up and looks at Joel) I guess he's pretty tired..(kisses his forehead) Night..(stands up and goes downstairs)

Downstairs

Naomi:(Watching tv)

Lizzie: Naomi?

Naomi:(Gets frightened and turns around) H-hey Lizzie! Please dont do anything to me..

Lizzie:(giggles) I wont.. I can see that you're having the same problem as me..

Naomi: You're having problems falling back to sleep too?

Lizzie:(nods) How about lets watch tv together.. What do you say?

Naomi: Yay!!! I never get a sister bonding time.. Cause I'm the only girl.

Lizzie: Well then.. I can give you that.. Now scoot over so I can watch the movie too..

Naomi: Okay, sure..(scoots over)

Lizzie:(Sits down) Now this is the life.. (Eats popcorn)Only us girls.. No boys disturbing us..

Naomi: Yeah!(eats too)

Hours later....

Joel:(Wakes up and checks his phone) Its already 10am?(sees that Lizzie isnt beside him) Where's Lizzie? She might be downstairs cooking or something..(Stands up and goes out of his room)

Nathan:(goes out at the same time) Hey Joel..

Joel: Hey lil bro..

Nathan: Have you seen Naomi?

Joel: Nope.. Have you seen Lizzie?

Nathan: Nahh...

Naomi:(snores)

Joel: What was that?

Nathan: That was Naomi snoring.. But where are they?

Joel: Oh my god.. We are so blind.. They're just at the living room..(goes down to the living room)

Nathan: Well.. End of the mystery..(goes down with him)

Downstairs

Naomi:(snores)

Joel: I guess Naomi's pretty tired..

Nathan: Where's Lizzie?

Lizzie:(Yawns and wakes up)

Joel: There she is..(goes to Lizzie) Morning..(kisses her forehead)

Lizzie: What time is it?

Joel: 10am..

Lizzie: Wow.. Naomi and I finally got to sleep..(yawns and stretches)

Joel: What do you mean?

Lizzie: Well.. I woke up at 7am and cant go back to sleep.. So I went downstairs. As I came down here Naomi was already here watching movies.. So I was like.. Hey how bout we watch movies together.. And she was like so happy so we ended watching movies together..