Chapter 45

???'s POV
How dare that person steal MY LIZZIE. I cant believe him. LIZZIE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE.

Third Person

Lizzie wakes up in the middle of the night and notices she hasnt changed out of her old clothes yet. Joel is sleeping heavily already and buddy is on top of Joel.

"Aweee! They look so cute!" Lizzie whispers while smiling. She then stands up and goes to her bathroom. She changes into a white shirt and some grey shorts. She ties her hair, washes her face and brushes her teeth.

After that she goes downstairs and gets a glass of cold water. While drinking the water she hears a thud from upstairs. She drops the glass accidentally breaking it and goes upstairs as fast as she can.

She enters their room and sees Joel being held by another guy with a gun on the head. "Lizzie! Run now!" Joels shouts. "NO! I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU! I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!" Lizzie shouts.

"Well. Sorry sweetie. But he is gonna die." The mystery person says with a big evil smirk. "WHO EVEN ARE YOU?! Why are you doing this?!" "It's because I love you so much Lizzie. But you never really noticed me! And I'm your soon to be husband. After this imposter dies!"

Gun goes off.

"NOOO!! JOEL!" Runs to Joel and hugs him. While blood going out of him. "Joel.. no. I love you so much Please dont leave me!" She starts to tear up. "JOEL. I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!"

Please dont leave me...

"LIZZIE WAKE UP!" Joel shouts. Lizzie wakes up and starts tearing up. She then hugs Joel tightly. "Joel. You're alive!! P-please dont l-leave m-me.." Lizzie says while tearing up even more. "I'll never leave you Lizzie. I love you so much. You know that. I wont trade you with anything. Even if they give me everything in this world." Joel then kisses Lizzie.

Lizzie kisses back and soon pulls away and cries on his shoulder. Joel hugs her tighter. Keeping her calm and safe. "Babe. You need to go back to sleep. It's still 2am. It was just a bad dream. You're safe with me." Lizzie nods and tries sleeping.

Soon enough Joel lays down beside her and hugs her tight making Lizzie feel safer.

----------------------

TIME SKIP- MORNING

JOEL'S POV
I woke up and saw that I was hugging a pillow already. Was I always hugging a pillow? Wasnt I hugging something else?! LIZZIE! OMG. WHERE IS SHE?! I stand up and I then start feeling light heade since I just newly woke up. I hold the wall and try to get my momentum again.

I have it back and start running downstairs. "AHHHHHH!!!" I hear a shout from the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and see Lizzie. I then went near her. "LIZZIE ARE YOU OKAY?! WHATS HAPPENING?!"

"Oh hey babe! Morning!" Lizzie says smiling at me. "Are you okay?!" I ask. "Yeah. I'm just watching a video while cooking and I almost just spilled the batter. Nothing to worry about really."

I facepalm myself and Lizzie starts giggling." Why you thought I was in danger?" She said while laughing so hard. I nod in emberassment. "I love the fact that you're so protective over me. Thank you so much! Anyways. I'm just cooking here. You can sit down on the table already if you want. I'm almost done."

I nod and kiss Lizzie on the cheek as I go to the table and sit down.

Minutes later

We just finished eating and Lizzie told me she wanted to make a video about her doing my make-up. She asked me if it was okay. "Well. I have no other choice do I?" I say chuckling. She shakes her head. "Nope." She says giggling.

"Fine. If you give me a kiss." I say smirking. She smiles and kisses me. I kiss her back and deepen it a bit. She giggles and pulls away. "Now's not the right time." "Awww..." I say frowning. "Next time." She says winking at me and going upstairs.

"YAY!!" I shout and she giggles from upstairs.

--------------------------

Here's another chappie! Its a sweet one! Hoped you liked it! Luv you guys. Lights out. Byeee!!