Chapter 25

Unknown person's pov

Finally.. Revenge on Lizzie.. I hate that girl so much. Everything is going well tho. I'm so happy they still dont recognise me because of this fake mask I wear everytime. You guys might be wondering who I am.. Well you will know sooner or later. I'm not Cynthia. But Cynthia is one of my dearest friends. Actually all of us were in the same school together. Lizzie was actually Joel, Cynthia and I's schoolmate.. None of them noticed her tho cause she transfered at Grade 2. I liked Joel since before. The reason that Cynthia actually broke up with Joel is because I commanded her to. And if she wouldnt do it. I would've kept her as hostage. Well. It doesnt really matter cause I still kept her as hostage.. Shhhh. Dont tell. Anyways, Cynthia wasnt actually the one I hated the most. It was Lizzie.. I knew Joel liked someone over the internet. I have cameras all over his apartment before and I would see that he kept on chatting with a girl. Not Cynthia.. It was Lizzie. I was jealous and I knew that Joel liked Lizzie.. I knew it was Lizzie cause I was a big fan of her youtube channel until I actually saw her face during she had a facecam. Cause I immediately recognised her.. I knew he was talking to Ld Shadowlady cause the name they call each other was shadow and bean. And they were using the last name of their youtube channels. Come on. I'm not that dumb. Anyways Cynthia is actually at my basement. I dont know what she's doing. But I gotta make sure she doesnt escape. So I should go check on her.

*goes down to the basement and opens the door*

???: Hey Cynthia.. How are you?

Cynthia: please stop this.. I dont like Joel anymore.. And Lizzie doesnt deserve this torture.. They love each other. Are you that blind or is just because of that ugly mask of yours.

???: how did you know this was a mask..

Cynthia: I saw you take it off once.. I know who you really are.. And I know what you've been through. But please Lizzie and Joel dont deserve this..

???: Yes they do! They need to pay!

Cynthia: **********!!! Please dont do this.. This is just jealousy taking you over!!

???: You know my name.. You actually still remember me.

Cynthia:Of course. Now please let me go and please let Lizzie and Joel enjoy their life with each other..

???: Nu-uh.. They need to pay and I need you for this plan..

Cynthia: I'm not going to be helping you in this..

???: If you wont help me.. Then I will kill your poor boyfriend which is finding you for ages now..

Cynthia: WHAT?! No... Please dont do anything to Liam..

???: I will.. If you actually wont help me..

Cynthia: Ughhhhh.. Just kill me instead!!

???: It aint that easy Cynthia.. But I will soon take the offer but that time Lizzie is included.. Muahahahaha..*leaves*

Cynthia: Nooo... Liam. Joel. Lizzie.. Please be safe...

{text buddy}

Oh hey!!! How was the update? I tried to make it nice.. I hope it was. If you didnt get some parts just ask me.. Sorry if the story is confusing.. I hope you liked it tho. Please vote&comment. Thats all byeeee