Greetings & Important Notices

*And no i'm not the one who blurred Jaehee'a picture above. I got it from Google.

Greetings to you fellas out there, who are cravings for more imaginations with these incredibly charming hot guys.

As said in the description,i will open Requests when needed so as i will post a notification about it,so do not worry.

WARNING:
1.These one scenarios may contain spoiler alert-and for those who refused to know about it please proceed to the exit.
2. Some scenarios may contain some inappropriate or a really sensitive case and if that bothers you,You can go ahead move on to the ones you preferred more. Thank You,

Please mind that some of the characters may be too OOC or a little changing in their own routes.

NOTICE: I may have to forbid in anyone requests for JaeHee Kang one-shots because i,myself is not used to make a scenarios between female and female; But i will still include her among the other characters scenario.Don't get me wrong,i love her.

-I might write some of the scenarios either in a Third Person's point of view or Second Person's point of view.

-TYPO AHEAD.

-These are some of the few things that needs to be aware and take notice of along the chapters that i might add at the top:

*WARNING! = Might have a mild sexual context or R16
*OOC = Out Of Character which i made them slightly out from their own original character but nothing major.
*OOS = The story takes place other than involving in the original Story that the game has through.

-Readers,PLEASE--! STOP COMMENTING ABOUT HOW V IS BLIND OR THE MC DOES NOT HAVE EYES in the wrong timing of a chapter; The MC represents y'all in these scenarios so does that mean you don't have eyes either???
I will certainly make a scenarios where one of them could be blind but please stop wasting my time checking notifications in hoping for a humourous yet touching comments but not some lame joke about MC don't have eyes or V is blind.
Thank you very much.

That is all for now for me bickering too much and let's start ahead. If there is any question i will humbly welcome you in either the comments or private inbox.

P.S. I'm not really good in making a one-shot scenario a short one-i always ended up in a long ones;i don't know why. And some of the scenarios are a couple of references i decided to summarize from either a K-pop MVs nor comics.

Adios,much love,

Arisa.