BTS: Jungkook- Angst Part One

You never know when to stop, but when you do I'll be gone by then.
With every lie you said, the truth slowly withered and died.

~~~~~

He gave me a ring yesterday, today I planned my gift. When he gets here he'll love it. The doorbell rang, and I rushed to open it and laughed while doing so. "You know that you have a key." Jungkook smiled the smile I loved at me. I quickly shook my head at him with a smile and pulled him into our apartment. I lead him to the gift that I had gotten him as his present.
There on the balcony stood a 4-foot-tall cherry tree, that was blooming seven light pink flowers. A butterfly was flying by and had landed on one of the seven flowers.
"Do you like it?" I said smiling at him and waiting for his reply.
He back hugged me. "Yes, it's so like you." He said while kissing my cheek.
I turned making us face, face to face. "You really do?"
"Why wouldn't I, I love everything I get from you." He smiled at me and gave me a long kissed on my lips.
I smiled and kissed back with my eyes closed.

-

That happened a year ago...

-

I came home and when I opened the door, I heard a sound that I wished I never heard. I walked through the hall that lead to our living room.
Again, there was the sound, it was the laughter of a woman's other than mine combined with the Jungkook's laughter.
I felt shivers go through myself, hoping just hoping that it was not true. I took a breath and opened the door to our living room. And there before me I saw Jungkook with another woman than me, in his arms.
I gave myself a disappointed smile not knowing if my smile was directed towards myself or Jungkook. But before I could notice it, my tears came down and stained my cheeks before I could figure out how truly disappointed I was.
I decided to make my appearance known by standing by the side of where they were sitting together and at that moment when I was about to speak...
They had kissed..
"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, but could..." I started but when I saw Jungkook look up towards me with the shock expression, I couldn't continue and bit my bottom lip holding myself there.
"(Y/N).." He let go of the woman and got up from the sofa. He started his way towards me.
I hesitated, "St-stop where you are.!" From my words he stopped at his steps. I took a breath that I didn't know I was holding.
What did I expect? I knew something like this was prone to happen sooner or later. Maybe I just couldn't make myself believe it, because it's come to reality now. "I knew this was going to happen..." I gave him the sad smile that I've had, the tears just wouldn't stop falling. I quickly wiped my tears from his view.
The woman stood and went to Jungkook, she then wrapped her arms around him. " Who's she?" She said as she kissed him on the cheek.
Jungkook quickly unwrapped her from him. "(Y/N), let me explain-.."
I faced away and he stopped at his words.
My eyes landed on the balcony towards the tree that I had gifted to Jungkook. Though it was the beginning of spring the flowers had all wilted, just like our love that Jungkook and me had. I kept my eyes at the tree just a little longer and saw that one flower had been strong enough to be able to bloom.
I turned my sight back to Jungkook, I swallowed my saliva that had formed in my mouth. It took more effort than I ever thought it would take, as it felt to me like a lump in my throat that wouldn't leave.
I got up the courage to speak once more and looked him straight in the eyes, "It's over...You'll be fine without me." I forced on a smile and left before Jungkook could fully comprehend what I said and react. But before leaving I took one last glance at the tree, the flower had fell to the ground. Just like a slither of hope that it could withstand and last through the hardships but just like just us, it didn't.
I took a deep breath and held it in trying to hold back my tears as I left him, but I had failed in doing so. It hurt me to see Jungkook had found someone behind my back.
I had left the building and was inside my car by now.

It's a good thing that I could end this now, at least he'll be happy even when I'm gone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:
This is my first sad story that I have ever made.
I hoped you guys got the feels while reading this.

While writing this I was listening to I Need U and the Wings by BTS.

(Edited: 5/28/2018)

*********

( The idea was the part about the tree in the story, and most likely that is is also a sad story)
Credit of Idea goes to @xiurious !!!!
From her Story Ideas- Coffee Shop

*********

(Rest of the story is my ideas and imagination of how the story should be like)

*********

Vote if you liked it.