Sessions and Injections

Patient File #8010
Name: Hayden Lynn Lorna
Aka- Haven; Queen of the Underworld

DOB: April 20th 1990

Place of Residence: Last known residence 1876 apt 1A w. Lincoln Lane Gotham.

Family: Michael Lorna-Father:Deceased
Maria Lorna-Mother:Deceased
Claire Lorna-Daughter:Deceased
Husband 1:Unknown presumed deceased
Husband 2:The Joker.

Arkham Diagnosis:
Multiple Personality Disorder
Suicidal
Depression
Bipolar

Notes:
The patient has been diagnosed with the following listed under section 2b. Conclusive data being obtained under sessions with Dr. Strange. Injenctions to help eradicate the MPD(experimental). Electroshock Therapy in use as well. Inmate has shown vast improvement. Refuses to discuss Daughter or Husband. Reacts violently to mentions of either. 3 orderlys hospitalised.

Inmate has remained unsoccial with the exception of Pamela, aka Poison Ivy. Selina, aka Catwoman. She seems to have developed a bond to them. Considered worrisome. But non threatening. Will update as needed. They do seem over protective of the patient.

Main concern is the Joker. It has been expressed on many a session her deep rooted issues surround him. Causing her second personality,Haven,to come forth. Electroshock was used. Several scars indicate abuse and self harm under his 'care' as Haven has put it.

Sessions and Injections are to continue.

No other alternate routes are in place in the patients care. Solitary confinement may be put on order if the patient deems it a focal point to stab or bite another gaurd and threaten family members.

Dr. Hugo Strange

Nurse on duty:
Mrs. Peabody.

Day 99
2:34am