Flashbacks

I stared at the Joker. My face devoid of any emotion as I attempted to guess what was going on in his mind. His head twitched to the left before he rolled his neck around. If seen him do it so many times before I realized it must be a tick he had when he was contemplating something.

"Little Princess...Daddy J will give you all of Gotham as long as you are a very,very,very, very good girl. I can make your dreams and your..mammas come true. As long as you both are sweet baby girls." He let out a cackle again. Before opening his door gesturing to the ice cream parlor.  "So my lovely lovely girls...shall we?"

I unbuckled the seatbelt and slowly made my way out of the car. Turning to unbuckle Claire who had a giant smile on her face. Daydreaming about life with her very own daddy.I wanted to tell her that she would never have a normal relationship. That he wasn't going to go to Father Daughter dances or go on Daddy Daughter dates without the police or Batman barging in. He wasn't going to chaperone school dances. He would however,probably hold a shotgun up to her first date with some vague threat to the poor boys anatomy. He wasn't eve going to be the daddy she had hoped and dreamed of. I helped her out before walking around and standing next to The Joker, who had grabbed my hand as we soon as we were close enough.

" After this I wanna go home."He smirked and nodded. Rubbing his thumb along my own. And just like that I remembered our...night of fun.

⭐⭐⭐
[[Smut y'all. Smut. Be warned.💦💦😘]]
⭐⭐⭐
'..too sweet.'  That first shot had gone straight to my head. A steady thrum of booze pulsated in my veins as I slowly felt myself losing control. Joker continued to pour shots giggling. Watching me with those..hypnotic eyes I felt my hips sway to the beat in the club. His own hand moving to curl around my thigh.

"Anyone evah tell ya thatchya are super hot?" I slurred into his ear. Biting my lip I gasped when he placed a large cool hand over the top of my thigh.

"Daddy is working Kitten. Be calm."

I sat back and looked him up and down. That buzz was starting to travel to my core. Soaking through the thin piece of fabric I called panties. I needed friction. Release. He threw his head back and laughed. Lost in whatever conversation he was having with the three men who sat opposite of us. I shimmied his hand closer to my core so I could down another shot before losing myself in the feather light touch he was teasing me with. This did not go amiss as Joker turned his head towards me taking in my drunken state.

"Oh doll...my pretty Haven. So vulgar. So sweet." he leaned in. Nibbling on the juncture between my neck and shoulder. The metal on his teeth sending shivers down my spine. Braver than ever I straddled him completely Oblivious to the show I was putting on for his gentlemen friends. He let out a growl and swung me back into my seat before I could grind into him.

"Joker...lets play a game..." I drawled out. My eyes hooded as His face went still. Lunatic even. The growling husky tones escaping through those ruby lips never stopping as he Twisted his neck around. Fighting something in his mind. His gaze floating to the guys sitting with us.

"Get the fuck out." he roared. Pulling out his gun and shooting the one closest to him making me giggle. Blinded by lust and alcohol I wasn't myself.

"So you wannaaa play a game huh??"
I nodded to him. My hands trailing over my breasts and neck. Enthralled in this feeling of power. I knew he wanted me. I let my hands slip lower to the waist band of my leather skirt. His eyes following my every moved as He licked his lips and started to laugh. Only this laugh wasn't the regular, I'm laughing at YOU,kind.This was a laugh of someone falling off a ledge into a dark out not knowing what was waiting. He leaned over and hovered there. One arm bracing himself up on the cushions.  Eyes darting down to watch my hand moving. Watching me shudder as I made contact with my dripping core.