"Now Delilah I want you on your best behaviour." My mum said sternly.

"When am I not?" I asked as a joke.

"Don't push it."

"Whatever." I replied leaning back into the seat hoping to blend in with the chair.

"Can't I stay in the car?" I asked sounding pathetic but I wasn't even hungry.

"Of course not, get out and stop being rude." My mum said, embarrassed by me. I slowly got out of the car annoying her even more. She literally pulled me up the garden path. I was dreading going inside, I was too tired to argue or even think of any good come backs if Harry started anything. My dad knocked on the door loud and clear. Harry's mum answered the door and welcomed us in. My mum elbowed my side so I put on the biggest fake grin just to please her, but once again she frowned upon me. I could tell I was really getting on her nerves tonight but I personally found it amusing.

"Harry's watching tv in the front room, you can go in if you want Delilah?" His mum asked. Stay here and mingle with the adults or get some entertainment from the tv, hmm? I chose to go watch TV, I wouldn't be as bored.

"Thanks." I replied before walking into their front room. It looked a lot different from the party, well for a start there was a lot less people. I walked in and Harry was fast asleep on the sofa, I couldn't help but chuckle, he looked so peaceful, so I went and sat on his stomach. Nothing says; 'Hello, I've arrived' like someone puncturing your lungs.

"What the heck?!" He replied as he shot his eyes open.

"It's rude to sleep when you have guests round." I said smirking down at him whilst I was still sat on him.

"I wasn't asleep." He said annoyed.

"So you usually snore when you're awake?" I asked cocking my eyebrows at him.

"Yes, don't you?" He joked.

"Oh yeah, all the time." I replied as I got off him and went and sat on an empty chair. I watched Harry as he flicked through the channels, either he couldn't decide what to watch or there was simply nothing on.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked chucking the remote at me. I only had to go to the first page of channels before I chose a program to watch, it was my absolute favourite, I watched it religiously. "You like Criminal Minds?" He asked, almost sounding surprised.

"Love Criminal Minds." I said correcting him.

"Favourite character?"

"Reid." I replied narrowing my eyes at him wondering why he was asking.

"I prefer Garcia." He said.

"She's pretty awesome." I replied.

"Have you seen all the seasons?" He asked continuing the conversation.

"Yeah." I replied now paying more attention to the serial killer on TV.

"Join the club." He replied before turning his attention back to the TV.

I tossed and turned in bed all night unable to sleep for some reason. I was really tired still but I left my phone at Harry's house, it felt like a piece of me was missing. I was begging he would bring it to school tomorrow so I could be reassured. After finally finding a comfortable sleeping position I eventually switched off and went to sleep.

I was awoken the next day by the annoying ringing from my alarm. I slammed it off and clambered out of bed and into the shower. After getting ready I hopped down to the kitchen and ate my pancakes coated in Nutella, such a good way to start the day.

Harry hadn't brought my phone into school, well he hadn't handed it to me. I met up with my mum after school but told her I was going to see Riley. Instead of walking towards Starbucks I found myself walking to the Styles residence. I knocked on the door, anticipating who would answer.

"Oh hello Delilah, can I help you?" Harry's mum asked, I take it she was surprised to see me.

"Urm yes, I didn't happen to leave my phone here did I?" I asked, peering round slyly to see if anyone else was in, I didn't see anyone, which meant if my phone was here I could get it and get out before I run into Harry.

"Does it have a sort of wooden case with a pig logo on it?" She asked.

"Sure does." I replied trying to speed things up.

"It's in the kitchen, come on in." She said ushering my inside. I walked into the house which was starting to get too familiar. "Here you go." She said whilst she handed me my phone.

"Thanks." I said about to walk off.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" She asked.

"Could I have a glass of water please?" I politely asked.

"Sure, here you are." She replied handing me a glass of water.

"Hey mum, who was at the door?" Harry asked as he came intruding into the kitchen followed by a group of his friends and his girl followers. Now you could really cut the tension in the air with a knife. I gently put the cup down on the side, still amused by the confused faces on everybody except Harry. The silence still lingered as they remained on one side of the kitchen and I stayed put on the other.