1: white hair, golden eyes

Hello!!! The above pic is of the two in the story, the colouring is horrible and the lighting sucks, but don't mind it. I know the sequel has been long awaited, but it's finally out so I hope you enjoy!!

------
((Sometime in 2016))

In the town of Hargion on the Main Street, walked two white haired teens with golden eyes. The first white haired teen was a girl, she was taller then the other who was a boy. She wore a big baggy sea blue long sleeved shirt with a goldish-yellow collar, black jeans, and brown boots. Her hair was tied behind her head, one white strand laid on her face.
The boy she was with was shorter and seemed to be younger. He wore a baggy black long sleeved shirt with the same collar, dark blue jeans, gray shoes, and on his wrist was a black beaded bracelet that he was fiddling with. His hair was mostly covered up by a blue and white winter hat, but there where some white bangs coming out of it, under his eyes were dark bags showing that he hasn't had much sleep.
They both carried a medium blue back-pack.
All of a sudden the boy jumped up on the stone ledge beside the street and water.

"Come on Dev-chan! We'll miss the train!" The boy yelled to the white haired girl.
"I'm coming! Alright?! Calm down Kai-kai!" The white haired girl- known as Devyn-replied in an annoyed ton.
"Stop it with that nick name!..race ya there!" Kai replied as he bolted down the street of Hargion.

Kai and Devyn have been traveling together for about a year now.
Devyn found the boy when she was going through the snowy mountains. Kai- who at the time had no name- was buried under the snow after an avalanche, Devyn found him soon after and saved him. Turns out the two have the same condition, white hair, gold eyes, and the ability to solidify their blood. Although Devyn was born with it, whist Kai was forced the condition.

"Kaaaaaiiiiiiii! I'm not in the mood to race, slow down and walk..." Devyn groaned. Kai did as she said and slowed down and allowed her to catch up with him, which she did.
"If we don't hurry we'll miss the train! And you said we were traveling to a different forest so you could help me!" Kai whined.
"We'll catch the train don't worry, shorty! And what I said will happen you just have to wait and be patient you psycho lettuce." Replied Devyn.
"Psycho lettuce? You make up the weirdest things dev-chan. And will you stop calling me shorty?!" Exclaimed Kai.
"Nope." Devyn replied to him, popping the 'p'. She smiled, took of his hat and ruffled his hair.
Kai swatted her hands away and put his hat back on.

When they finally got to the train station Kai suddenly turned a light shade of green, and started to shake.
"I forgot I get kinda sick of moving things..." He mumbled as he walked onto the train.
"It's not that bad. I've seen people who have it worst than you, they throw their guts out the window!" She said in a strangely cheerful tune.
"So you've said before... Mind telling me where we're go'en anyways?" Kai grumbled as the two found a seat and sat down. Devyn nodded and put their bags in the small compartment above their heads and too sat down.

"We're going to a place that might help you remember things, ya know before the two years you where... A-anyway we're go'en to Magnolia!"

XXX= scene change.

It was a normal day in fairytail, surprisingly it was quite loud and cheery. You might wonder 'why is that a surprise?' Well young one, about four years ago their loyal fire dragon slayer had disappeared, which they had found out was kidnapped and tortured. He was for one year tortured as Natsu, until the master of the guild Natsu was held in, who is also Natsu's horrible father, made Natsu forget everything about himself and gave him a new appearance and abilities.
Once they finally found Natsu he wasn't the same, they tried to bring Natsu home but it didn't work. They came back to their guild and had been depressed for months... Then one day small little blue Happy the cat had, had a enough. He two was tortured with Natsu, although it wasn't for as long or harsh. Happy had gotten up on the second floor balcony and got everyone's attention. He made a great, sprit lifting, wake up call, encouraging speech about how Natsu wouldn't have wanted the guild to act like this. He demanded change in the guild for Natsu. Which... He got. The little blue exceeds speech had drove everyone in to a different mood and made then some-what happier. The guild had become what it had been before Natsu had been kidnapped, well not exactly. The guild was still sad about Natsu but believed that one day they will get their cheerful pink haired slayer back.

"Come on, gajeel fight me!" The guilds resident stripped called out to the dragon slayer. Gajeel stopped chewing on his metal to look up at the half naked boy in front of him. Gray wore his pants but had no shirt on, he also wore a big smile on his face, but Gajeel could easily tell that it was hiding pain and sorrow.
"Not until you put a shirt on!" He replied and chucked an iron bolt at the ice-mages head, which made him fall over onto Cana... Their resident alcoholic, Cana spilled her drink on Erza who was eating her strawberry cake... It seems like the whole guild had froze in the spot when they saw the scarlet haired S-class Mage stand up, knocking her bar stool over.

"Oh shit..." One member said.
"We're all dead..." Another said.
"We'll be brought back to life and killed over again..." A third said.

Just before the great Tatiana could do anything, the guild-master, Makarov, and Guildarts's came rushing out from the masters office.
The tiny guild master hoped up on the bar and yelled;

"Natsu has come to Magnolia!"
The guild seemed to freeze all over again, but instead of fear they we're frozen in shock.
"M-master! Please tell us more!" Lucy pleaded. Before the master could continue Guildarts beat him to it.
" Natsu had gotten of the train and is now roaming around magnolia! But he's with another person, has been with this person for the past year. We do not want anyone to go hunting for him! We don't want him to get scared or have his friend take him away from us! But if you do see him please try to talk to him." Guildarts said.

"Wait! How do you guys know he's For-sure here?" Gray asked.
"Remember the last time we saw him?" Gray and others nodded. "I put a tracking device on him in the form of a bracket. We've been keeping tabs on him ever since." Guildarts explained. "And the tracker had said that he just got off of the train and is roaming magnolia."

"Team Natsu and a few others will go and try to find him, but like Guildarts said do not hunt him down nor force him to come back with you! The tracker guildarts has spoken about also detects magic power, the person Natsu is traveling with has a high amount of magical power, I do not want you to fight him or her! So Gray, Lucy, Erza, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Guildarts, and Gajeel will set out to try and find him. If you do not find him in five hours come back. Don't make this a race against the clock. Now you can set out!" Announced Master.

The new team run out of guild and into the town.
Can they find Natsu in five hours?
What will happen if they do?

-----------
First chapter out! Hope you enjoyed!!