Chapter 50

--Aarons POV--

As I watch her sleep, I can finally let my feelings out.

Not that I was afraid of being sad in front of her, but I didn't want to cry.

I don't usually cry.

But I'm afraid of loosing her. She is such a precious girl, but what if I wasn't enough for her? A small tear slipped out of my eye. 

She was supposed to kiss me. Only me. And I'm the only one allowed to touch her the way Shawn did. When I do that, she always gets goosebumps and so do I, but did she get them when Shawn touched her too? 

I keep on watching her, lying in my bed, not looking pleased.

Suddenly she opens her eyes very carefully and directly looks at me.

"Baby please.." her voice cracks. Every tear she shed today, made my heart break so much. 

"Sleep here with me." she begs.

I can't take a single step, it's like I'm in trance.

"I can't without you." she mumbles quietly.

"Break up with me, if everything's too much for you. Don't ever look at me again. But just sleep here with me one last time." 

Slowly I move towards the bed and wipe all my tears away. 

I snug under the sheets and wait for her to get comfortable, before I do.

Shortly after I'm  already asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lisas POV--

I get waken by a phone ring. When I look around I find Aaron also waking and picking up his phone quickly.

"Hi, yeah." he seems very serious.

Shortly after he hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask curious, maybe too curious even.

"Nashs clinic." he answers briefly.

"Oh.." I exclaim and feel the urge to go.

I don't even know, if Aaron is still interested in a relationship with me, if we are together still.

I can't ask though, maybe he needs more time to think.But I want an answer. I really need one.

"D-Do you need to drive there today?" I ask, trying to distract myself from the important thoughts.

He only shakes his head and locks his phone.

"Okay" I mumble, unsure of what to do next.

"I think we need to talk.." he catches my thought.

"Yeah." I say shaky.

"I never thought of breaking up with you." he begins, relieving me a little, but I know there is more.

"You know that I love you. And I don't want to let you go. So nobody, not Shawn, Nash or Chelsea, will take you from me." he utters, making my heart beat faster.

I nod, of course this was wonderful, but I just don't know what to do right now.

So I let my body take control and leave my mind behind.

I carefully take his hand, everything was awkward after all.

"We should visit Nash." I murmur after quite a while of silence.

Immediately I catch his attention. I know Nash is still really important for him, also if he wouldn't be honest about that.

"Yeah.." he mumbles, letting go of my hand and gets up.

I need to get dressed too, so I look in my suitcase, still standing in Aarons bedroom from yesterday, for clothes to wear.

Then I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair and dress in black shorts and a khaki shirt.

I leave the bathroom and wait until Aaron is ready.

"Fuck." I suddenly remember I forgot something.

"What?" he turns around.

"Ugh, I only forgot to do my makeup." I say and get up.

"Nah, you can leave it out for one day, can't ya?" 

I shrug and sit down again. Though I don't feel as comfortable without makeup, I wasn't a I-can't-go-out-without-mascara kind of girl.

"Let's go." he says and I follow him downstairs.

"Oh hey Lisa, haven't seen you in a while! How was Sweden?" Aarons mom greets me.

"Hi, Sweden was nice. What about Canada?" I ask her back.

I know Aaron is waiting impatiently already, but I don't care.

"Gorgeous! So I guess you guys wanna go, make sure to grab some breakfast on the way okay?" she smiles and Aaron nods leaving the house.

"Bye miss." I follow Aaron.

"Why did they actually call you?" I get into the car, still trying not to sound that curious.

"They just informed me he's wanting to see me.." he mumbles quietly.

"But earlier you said, you don't have to go to the clinic." I frown, while he starts the engine.

"Hmm" he just exclaims and changes the subject.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

So, maybe you noticed I changed the cover.. Do you like it?

Also I saw there are little mistakes sometimes, but I hope y'all know what I mean haha.

Btw this chapter has no title bc I couldn't think of one. 

Bye! :)