Chapter 44 - arrive

--Lisas POV--

"Dear Passengers, we are about to land in 20 minutes. Please make sure your seatbelts are fastend, your seats are straight and your tables closed. Also turn off any of your electronical devices. Thankyou."

The captain wakes me. I've been asleep almost the entire flight.

I follow his instructions and look out of the window.

You can see the city already and according to the captain, there's only ten minutes left.

Though I have slept really long, I'm still tired and exhausted.

I watch the houses beneath the plane get bigger and bigger until we are finally landing.

I try to get out as fast as possible, but as usual loads of people are standing in the way.

After a few minutes I manage to make it and go to get my luggage.

I'm hungry as fuck, but I haven't got time or opportunity to eat something, since my dad is at work and Aarons car is broken or something.

So, I need to take the train. Total excitement. Sarcasm.

I get my luggage after what felt like ages and now I need to run, in order to catch my train.

It's not easy to run with two large suitcases and and a rucksack as I find out.

Quickly, I hurry through the arrivals hall, where loads of people waited for their arriving relatives or friends.

"Why so fast?" someone chuckles behind me and snaps the suitcases from my grip.

I turn around and what I see makes me smile so instantly, I can't stop ever.

"Hey." Aaron grins.

I don't reply but only hug him very tightly.

"I've missed you soooo much." I mumble.

He lets go of my suitcases and hugs me back.

"I missed you too." he says and we break apart.

But he pulls me towards him again, I get on my tip toes so he doesn't have to bend down.

"Too much.." I whisper before our lips connect.

Smiling, we go to his car.

"Wait, I thought it was broken?" I frown.

"Come on, I wanted to surprise you." he grins back and puts my suitcases in the back.

"Oh wait, I have something for you." he says and reaches back for something after he sat in the drivers seat.

"You are the best." I exclaim, when I see he brought food.

"You had a very long flight and I know the food on planes is miserable, so I thought you'd be hungry." he explains and hands me the two bags.

"It's only McDonald's but I thought you wouldn't really care."

I answer him by nodding and open them.

He turns up the radio and we have a great time on the long way from the airport to our street.

"Where would you wish to go ma'am?"

"Mine. My dads not there so.." I grin and Aaron can probably think what I'm wanting to do.

He stops the car in front of my house and helps me with my suitcases.

As soon as the door is closed behind us, we let go of all suitcases and bags.

Aaron pushs me up against the wall and I put my legs around his waist.

Unexpectedly, he starts kissing me very soft. He gives me them goosebumps and though I try to encourage him to give more power, he refuses and stays at the tenderness. Probably he wants to tease me, what I am not in the mood for.

"Take off your fucking shirt." I mumble in between.

He turns me on so much, I can't do anything about it.

Just as I wanted it, he carries me up to my room and softly lays me down on my bed.

Aaron himself keeps standing, leaving me waiting for him desperately.

"You wanna stay there the whole time?" I growl.

"If you insist." he grins and keeps in the same position.

"Sassy Carpenter." I smirk.

"Remember the night after prom?" he asks and sits down next to where I lay.

I nod remembering everything about prom.

"Do it again." I advise and he does.

We didn't have sex that night, but I think it's too early for that anyways.

Though Aaron has this one quality he normally holds back, because it's supposed to be special.

He leans over me and starts kissing me that very pleasing way.

I don't know what he does, but it is so good.

After some time, he lays down next to me.

"I've really missed you." he says, when we both face the ceiling.