Chapter 23 - the room

I open the door and find myself in a room full of brooms and cleaning utensils. 

Then I hear something like a mumbled scream from the back of the room and curious my eyes wander to where the sound comes from. Behind a shelf I find Aaron with Ducktape over his mouth and his hands stuck to the wall.

His shirt was torn apart and FUCKBOY was written all over his face.

"What the -" I exclaim, quickly kneeing beside him.

I start to pull the Ducktape of his mouth and he screams in pain.

"Sh. Be quiet." I say.

I rip it off completely and move on to his wrists. 

"What happened?" 

"Someone texted me to come here and I said I'd go to the toilet and came here. Ally took my hands when I entered the room and put them, ouch!, here and then she taped my mouth and, it all happened so quickly. Ally started to yell at me and wrote something with Marker on my face and then she messed around with me, she is so crazy in her mind." Aaron tells me.

I remove the tape off his wrists: "What'd she yell?" 

"I dunno, how I could cheat on her with a slut like you. Shit, no darling, you're not a slut that's just what-" 

"I know, carry on." I say calm, but inside I am as angry on that Ally girl as I can only be.

"So, she teared my shirt apart and kicked me and stuff." he goes on.

"Calm down, it's okay. I'm going to fix that for you. The shirt you forced me to not wear today, I brought it with me, you can wear that and I have some makeup remover sheets, so we can remove that." I point on his face.

"Just stay here, I'll be back in a minute." I say and get up and run to my classroom.

"Sorry Mr. Davis, there is an emergency I have to take care of. I don't need any help." I apologize, get my backpack and leave the room, before Mr. Davis can reply anything.

As fast as I can I return to the room Aaron is in and close the door behind me.

"Are you alright?" I ask Aaron, who is still sitting on the floor, totally shocked.

"Yes." he answers short and I hand him the shirt out of my bag.

"What has she written on my face?" he murmurs, changing quickly.

"Nothing true." I answer, not willing to see him upset.

Also, I give him the makeup remover sheets and he starts rubbing his face with them. They are removing the marker better than I thought.

I look at him and see his lips having small, bleeding cracks in them. Probably because of the tape. 

I must have some chapstick in my bag, I think while looking for it.

"Here." I say, giving Aaron the chapstick.

"Why should I use your lipstick?" he frowns and carries on wiping his face.

"Number 1: this is chapstick, there's no color to it. Number 2: Your lips are literally bleeding and this is going to make them heal faster." I explain.

"Is my face looking normal again?" he asks me.

"Perfect as always." I smile. He makes a playfully annoyed face expression and takes the chapstick and puts it on. Within this combination he looks like a little bitch. I can't resist laughing.

"Would you stop laughing, please? This isn't funny at all..." he pouts and puts the chapstick back into my bag.

"Sorry." I reply still grinning a bit.

"I'm glad I texted you before this happened." he wonders.

"You said she messed around with you?" I carry on, questioning him about that all and lean my back against the wall.

"Yeah. I wanted her to stop but I couldn't really do anything. There must be marks.." he mumbles holding his phone up to search for love bites on his neck.

When Aaron mentions that, I immediately spot some.

"Shit, that looks bad.." he exclaims.

"I'll cover that up for you, okay?" I offer, pulling out some concealer out of my bag.

A girl has everything, I suppose. 

He looks at the small bottle as if he'd never seen makeup before.

"Um, what's that stuff?" Aaron still looks totally confused.

"It's concealer. A skin colored liquid to cover up blemishes." I explain, trying hard not to laugh.

I apply some of it one the red spots and get a little jealous.

"That hurts tremendously." he complains.

"I am already finished, you don't see them anymore now." I smile at him.

"Thanks babe." he replies, making my inside melt like ice cream.

"Always." I smile and we get stopped by the bell, I get up.

"So, anything else you need?" I ask and he gets up as well.

He looks much taller now and I need to look up at him.

"Yeah" he says and leans down a little to kiss me. 

I wrap my arms around his neck, close my eyes and kiss him back. His lips are still rough but I don't really care. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls away finally.

"We have to go to class, babygirl." 

"I love those nicknames." I reply, not even risking to think about going to my class.

He smiles and lets go of me.

"Come on, I have to get my stuff out of my last classroom." he says and grabs my hand.

We leave the room and quickly go to our next classes.