Chapter 25 - I am a mess

time: 3 weeks later

-- Aarons POV--

Lisa and I are just chilling at hers. 

We still haven't told her dad, but we agreed to do it some time next week.

I get a text from Nash. 

-convo-

From: Nash

We wanna do smth?

To: Nash 

If I can bring Lisa

From: Nash

Sure

To: Nash

What ya wanna do?

From: Nash

Just driving around?

To: Nash

Okay.

From: Nash

Where can I pick ya'll up?

To: Nash

At Lisa's.

From: Nash

K, I'll be there in a minute.

-end of convo-

"Babe Nash is coming round in a minute, just for a drive around. You come with us?"

"Yeah." she smiles at me.

"Let me just change. It's too cold outside for shorts." she laughs and goes up to her room.

I wait for her and turn off the tv already.

Nash and I were finished with our exams and I barely had time for Lis between all that studying.

What I noticed is that Nash changed somehow. He was always better in school than me and now his exams were really bad, he barely passed. We don't hang around that much anymore, since I've studied a lot.

Lisa comes down the stairs again when the doorbell rings.

I open the door: "Hey m-" I stop myself when I see Nash smokes.

I've never seen him smoking before and I always thought he wouldn't do that stuff.

"Are you smoking there?" Lisa asks, probably being as shocked as me.

"A big fat blunt. You wanna have some?" Nash answers, I can tell he's totally high.

We shake our heads. Lis and I talked about that already, because we both don't like that at all.

"I'll call you a taxi home. You're not able to drive." I frown, pulling my phone out and dialing a taxi number.

"Man, don't be so boring. I don't need a taxi, let's just have some fun! You know how good it is." he giggles around. 

"Yeah I need a taxi from ................" 

Lisa carries on talking to Nash: " I didn't know you were smoking!"

"Oh it's sooo good." Nash tells her and continues smoking.

Lisa coughs and I hang up, to take the blunt out of Nashs hand.

"Stop it Nash. The taxi will be here in 5 minutes."

"But I wanted to have some fun with you." he babbles.

"I'll drive your car to your house later, don't worry." Lisa offers.

"No baby, you can come with me we'll do a roa-" I cut him off.

"That's enough now. You're totally high. You know both Lisa and I don't do that kinda shit and now go wait outside for your fucking taxi." I start to get angry.

"Man, we often did that together, you know how lit it is." Nash lies.

"I never tried that shit and I will never! Sorry, but I can't hang around with a guy, who smokes and talks to my girl like that. Just leave right now and don't contact me again, you damnit junkie." I yell at him and slam the door closed.

(a/n: Cameron vibes 0.0)

Lisa sits on the couch and refuses looking at me when I sit beside her.

"What's up?" I ask her concerned.

"You don't take drugs, do you?" she still doesn't look at me.

"Darling I would never. You know me." I say, all-out perplex.

"Nash said 2 times, you know how good'it is." she frowns.

"Babe, he's high. He probably mistook me for this Randy guy he always hangs with lately. I would never do that. Believe me I didn't know about that." 

She looks at me carefully. She doesn't believe me, I can tell it by her face, but I'm telling the truth.

"Lisa, I just broke my friendship with him. We were bros since primary school..." I mumble, feeling tears coming up.

I had just quitted my friendship with Nash. Nash, who was always there for me, who made sure I was always happy. 

"Fuck." I whine and the tears start streaming down my face.

This was too much for me. I don't want Lisa to see me cry, so I quickly get up and go to the bathroom.

There I sit on the floor and realize, what just happened.

Maybe I was too harsh. But Nash smoked and he lied and he chatted up to my girl. 

I hear a knock on the door.

"Aaron? Is everything alright?" Lisa asks softly.

Nothing is alright. My best friend is no longer my best friend and my girlfriend thinks I am doing drugs.

"Babe, please come out of there, we can talk about it."

I wipe my tears of my face and get up.

I take a look into the mirror.

What happened with the happy and adventurous Aaron? I haven't been out for 3 weeks now. I am a mess, I need to fix myself.

"Aaron please." I hear Lisa starting to cry.

"I'm so sorry."

I open the door and she falls into my arms.