Chapter 48 - shawn

"Hey Shawn!" I greet him and Kate and the girls hug.

"Let's go!" Chel smiles and we do so.

Inside there's loud music and loads of people dancing, drinking or making out.

Someone gives us all red cups with beer in them.

"So what's so lit about this party?" I ask, still skeptic. Lisa rolls her eyes at me.

"At Max's party there are always cool people you can talk to and we don't have to be afraid because of the alcohol and stuff..." Lisa says and she continues, but I can't understand because of the music.

After sometime I lost Lisa somewhere between the people, Shawn, Kate and Chelsea split when we arrived already.

So now I was talking to some guy from my class.

"Would you excuse me" I say and he moves off.

I go upstairs, where I hope to find the bathroom.

Here the music is less loud and there are not as many people.

And those, are making out.

I make my way through them an finally pass the last couple before the bathroom door, when someone grabs my wrist.

"Help me." a mumble says and I look from where the voice comes.

Lisa.

Shawn.

"Get the fuck off!" I yell and push Shawn away.

"What are you doing?" Shawn frowns, obviously drunk to the max.

But was Lisa really cheating on me now? Did she want to make me jealous again, for no reason?! I don't play this game anymore. She is mine and if she doesn't believe that or doesn't want to be that, she maybe isn't the right girl for me.

"You making out with my girlfriend? Maybe my ex-girlfriend now?" I scream back at Shawn.

"Aaron, I didn't.." Lisa sobs from behind me, but I don't care about her explanations. They are lies anyways.

"Come on, you had that girl for months but didn't fuck her?" 

Did he really just say that? Is this what Lisa may have missed in our relationship?

"That's what she really wants: SEX!" Shawn smirks dirty and I get angry. Really angry.

"You fucking idiot! I thought you loved me!" Kate comes from behind me and slaps him. Her hand leaves a bright red mark, but he just rolls his eyes at her.

"You want to have sex when you're married, you stuck-up bitch." Shawn laughs.

Everybody looks at Kate with a what-the-fuck face expression.

"Maybe she just isn't a cheater like you two are." I say at Lisa and Shawn.

I'm mad at both of them, but I just felt like hitting Shawn.

"Your perfect girlfriend slept with the whole school, so maybe she's more of a cheater than I am."Shawn grins, as if he knew how angry he made me.

But was it the truth?

"You can't satisfy her. She is a slut. A dirty bitch!" Shawn provokes and now it's enough.

I kick him so he falls onto the ground and hit his face and chest.

"Don't you dare call her a slut again!" I scream until someone pulls me away.

--Lisas POV--

Aaron and Kate disappear in the crowd quickly, but I manage to follow them outside.

Kate is walking small circles and swears.

I look around and find Aaron sitting on the edge of the sidewalk, his head resting on his hands.

"Let me explain." I carefully sit next to him.

He doesn't reply but just ignores me.

"I wanted to go to the toilet, and there was Shawn and he pushed me and stuff... I called for help all the time, but no one noticed. Then you came, I didn't see it was you and I caried on calling, you know?"

"I now Shawn is handsome and maybe more talented or whatever you're looking for than me, but you could've just said it. I hate lies." he cuts me of cold, gets up and turns away from me.

Again tears come up to my eyes.

"I didn't want that. I don't want Shawn. I want you! I love you!" I yell and roughly turn him around so he faces me.

"Do you really mean that?" he asks seriously.

"I mean it." I say, looking him straight in the eye.

"So what Shawn said were all lies?" he raises a brow, it seems he doesn't believe me.

"Yes. I didn't fuck around the school and I don't need you to have you know," I mumble, "have sex with me." 

He sighs and I don't know how to interpret it all.

I know he is going to break up with me now. I cry way harder than I ever cried in my entire life. Everything gets blurry, but I still manage to turn around and go.

I can't see clear, because of the tears, but I  go.

I don't want to hear him break up with me.

My knees lose strength and I fall to the ground.

Everything is awful.

It's all my fault, I shouldn't have invited Shawn and Kate. I ruined everything.