Chapter 13

A/N: Fun little announcement before you read that I would love for you to pay attention to because it's important. Your input would also be appreciated, thank you.

I hope all you lovelies realize that I do love writing (even though I suck. How I got into English Honors I do not know) and I do try my best when writing these chapters (but my creativity is lacking). But for such an effort when I really don't have a lot of time (literally no time between activities), I feel like this book is getting only a small amount of love. So, I was thinking about discontinuing this book seeing as my other one gets far more attention (Or put it on hold?). It might be a better idea to work on the other one instead because the outcome is much more rewarding after each chapter.

What do you think? Please comment your thoughts. Thank you!

________________________________

Saturday, February 5

Iwaizumi lay on his back underneath the mess of sheets that he has tossed around in his sleep. He stared at the ceiling, limbs sprawled out, bored. It was only a little before eight on a Saturday morning. With no plans, Iwaizumi felt no need to move about. His conscience seemed to flutter in and out of consciousness; sometimes aware of the seconds passing and sometimes hazy, wondering where the minutes had gone once that awareness returned.

A sudden sharp sound pierced the silence, shocking the raven back into reality. He turned his head toward the noise. There sat his phone, on the nightstand, ringing. At eight o'clock on a Saturday morning. Lazily, Iwaizumi slapped his hand on his phone and brought it to his ear.

"Hello?" he asked, monotonously.

"Iwa-chan?" Iwaizumi could feel his heart jump at the perky voice. He sighed, too aware of his own feelings. After taking a moment, he spoke again.

"What?"

"Are you free today?" The voice asked.

Iwaizumi eyed his room and then to the clock on his nightstand. The curtains were still drawn, blocking out the sunlight, making the room appear like the inside of a cave.

"Besides laying in bed all day, I didn't have any plans," he replied nonchalantly, returning his attention to the conversation.

"Can we meet up? I'd like to do something with you today."

"I guess. Why?"

"I like spending time with you?"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"That sounds more like a question than a statement," he said.

"Well, what else am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know, maybe the real reason why?"

"But it is the real reason why," Oikawa insisted.

"Then just say it like a statement."

"I didn't call you for you to criticize what I say."

He was pouting. The pitch of his voice had risen and there was a hint of whining in his tone.

"Then why do you bother to call me at all?" Iwaizumi teased.

"Iwa-chan!"

"Fine, fine. I'll stop."

Oikawa sighed.

"What time works best for you?" he asked.

"Right now."

Iwaizumi glanced down at himself and his messy bed.

"As soon as I get dressed," he added.

"Okay, well, I just woke up, so how about in an hour?"