"What do you want?" I snap at her, not bothering to face her again.

"Oh," She fumbles with her fingers. "N-nothing."

"Can I have some personal space?" I say once I've placed forks into the plates that are full of yummy looking pasta. She nods her head before beginning to shuffle out of the room in a slow pace. "Even though you've taken up my personal space by invading my own home."

I hear her footsteps come to a halt and I turn around, holding a tray of three plates and drinks. She interlocks her fingers together and tightens her lips.

"Excuse me?" She says in her high-pitched voice. Her right eye twitches a little, showing me that she's feeling irritated or annoyed.

"You heard." I reply, casually. I smile at her and walk past her stiff body. Opening the door with my foot, I stride out into the corridor with success ringing through my ears. Man, I love annoying her however bad that sounds.

I begin to walk up the stairs until I hear screaming coming from the front room. Rolling my eyes playfully, I make my way there and watch as Maria tickles Nafisah on the sofa. Nafisah gasps for air and her hands are hitting Maria's head.

"St...stop!" Nafisah cries out through her breaths. "Pl-please!"

"Never!" Maria raises her arms in the air with her fists clenched. Nafisah laughs weakly and tries to escape within the few seconds that she is free from Maria's fingers.

"Guys!" I grin at the two of them. Maria  realises that Nafisah isn't on the sofa anymore. I place the tray onto the wooden table and bring it closer to the two of them.

"Huh?" Maria murmurs to herself, confused as to where my little sister has just gone.

I roll my eyes and grab Nafisah off the carpet and pull her close to me. She laughs and I can feel her tears wiping against my wrist. "Girl, you have to get through me first!"

Maria's eyes snap towards me and then her mouth drops. She stands up from her seat and pulls up her sleeves after double checking that there are no guys in the corridor. Also known as Kamil. If he even is a guy.

I pucker an eyebrow challengingly as she steps forward. I push Nafisah to the side gently and tip toe a little as Maria has the upper hand by being taller than me by a few inches.

"THIS. IS. WAR!" She whisper-yells, making sure to keep her voice low in my house. I scoff and push her shoulders lightly.

"Come at me!" I raise my voice and try to stand taller, however I stumble backwards. She grabs my arms and pulls me back up. Maria smirks at me and I hide my smile before clearing my throat. "Forget that just happened." We both remove the smiles off our faces. "Come at me!" I repeat myself, louder than before.

Maria lowers her head yet keeps her dark eyes on mine, trying to act like a werewolf. She grits her teeth and growls softly, making me snort. "You will never be Scott Mcall!"

She gasps immediately and straightens up, her brows furrowed together in mock hurt. "Well...well...I CAN BE WHOEVER I WANT TO BE! I AM SCOTT MCCALL!" She yells, making me widen my eyes in amusement. She glares at me before realising how loud her sudden outburst was and her hand smacks onto her mouth.

"I CAN BE WHOEVER I WANT TO BE!" I repeat her words, lifting my head up to face the ceiling whilst pushing my shoulders back dramatically as if I'm about to transform into wolf form. "I AM LYDIA-"

"Lydia isn't even a werewolf?!" Maria whines and hits my shoulder. "You're Stiles because we're besties?!"

"Ugh." I groan with a roll of my eyes. "Why can't I be the werewolf and you be the Stiles?"