Chapter 14

After the whole picture of me and Josh kissing everyone and i mean everyone came to the hospital yelling at us because we didn't tell them and all this BS.

"So are you ready?" Asked the police officer.

Oh did i forget to tell you right now i'm in court ready to testify against Gorge. I haven't seen him since he shot me and it seems he tried to kill himself a couple times but failed in the end.

"All rise for the Judge Max." Said another police officer standing next to the stand.

"You may all be seated." Said the Judge.

I zoned out of the conversation that was going on because Gorge came in all chained up glaring at me. i started to shake scared out of my mind.

"Shh its okay Rose clam down." i felt a hand go on my back and i relaxed as i listen to Josh husky voice.

"Rosemary Winter to the stand." said the lawyer.

i stood up and started walking to the stand and took a seat again.

"Hahahaha." i could hear Gorge start laughing but i closed my eyes and claimed myself down and looked back at Gorge with a stright face, and slowly his laughter stopped.

"Ms.Winters will you ple-." the judge began before he was cut off.

"That's not Ms.Winter, Ms.Winter is dead, because of her." Gorge said while pointing at me.

"MR.SIMS BE QUIET!" said the Judge before he looked back at me.

"Now MS.WINTERS will you please tell us what has happened over the years you were under the arms of Gorge Sim?" he asked then said.

"An we understand if it's to much for you." he said.

"Thank you but i will tell the story." i said

"Then procced." he said.

"I'm Rosemary Winter and I'm 17 years old and I have been raped and abused by Gorge Sims for 3 years. At first it was just him yelling and being sad, but soon i started to look my mom and when she died it was my fault just because i missed the bus. For the first 8 months with my mother all he did was yell at throw things at me. Then he started drinking alot i tried to stop him until he hit me.... he gave me a black eye, he didn't let me go to school for a week. But then he just started to hit me everyday where i could cover it. When i told my friends about he he threatened to hurt and kill their whole families." tears started to fall down my face. "T-TThen he caused Hannah and Anna to get in a car crash almost killing Anna. After that i knew i couldn't tell anyone and i stopped talking to them so they wouldn't get hurt anymore. One day after school he.....he." i tried to slow my breathing.

"Take your time Ms. Winters." the Judge said, an i nodded my head.

"He raped me, when i walked in the door  that day he though i was my mother because of how drunk he was and it stayed that way for 3 years until he tried to kill me." i said as more tears started coming down.

"That will be all Ms.Winters." the judge said.

They pulled me out of the court room to show the pictures and evadice that i didn't want to see.

When i walked back in Gorge was just laughing and laughing. 

"You should have saw the look on her face when i did that to her it was priceless.!" he said and continued to laugh.

"MR.SIMS STOP LAUGHING OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT!" The judge said.

Gorge stopped laughing but he just grinned.

The case lasted 2 more hours and we would have to come back tomorrow to find out if he goes to prison. 

"You did good in there." said Josh as he held my hand.

i lend onto him putting my head on his shoulder as a tear went down my eye.

Once we walked out the doors of the court new reporters where everywhere.

"MS.WINTERS YOU DO HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE CASE?!"

"MISS WAS GOREGE BEGING FOR MERCE?"

"DID HE REALLY DO THAT TO YOU?"

They keep coming at me with questions i was dragged by Josh through the crowed and hopped in the car.

"Girl that was crazy good thing i'm not no movie star." said Hannah looking at her nails and everyone laughed.

"Well who would ever make you a movie star?" said Anna.

"Oh i know who dumb blonde magazine." said Sarah.

"Hey i would not i would be a pop singer." said Hannah.

"Yea in what country that doesn't understand music?" said Fay as all the girls laughed.

"WHY AM I ALWAYS GANGED UP ON?!" Yelled Hannah.

"Because you think every thing is easy and when you start to do it to give up." i said laughing.

"What ever." hannah mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"Oh babe don't be mad." said Ethan.

"No there being mean and you didn't even back me up." she said looking away from him.

"Babe." he said.

"No you aint getting shit tonight maybe not for a month!" she yelled

"What! No! please don't do that i'm sorry." he said

"Heeeeeeeee is sooooooooo WHIPPED!" yelled Jett.

"Oh really now you aint getting shit either." said Anna.

"What! that's not fair!" Jett said.

"And who said i was fair." she said.

"Fuck you Ethan now i'm not getting laid." Jett whispered to Ethan.

"Oh really now, Now your not getting any for a month." Anna said and Jett's face looked like he just watched the scariest thing on earth.

Everyone started laughing as Josh pulled in the restrant.

"FINALLY FOOD!" yelled Fay, jumping out of the car and running in.

"If only she would run to me that way when i pull it out." said Henry.

"OH FAAAAAAAAYYYY!" yelled Ethan and Jett as they started running to the restrant.

"GUY NO DON'T DO IT!" Henry yelled chasing them.

"Come on girls we can't miss this." said Sarah.

Then they went, so it was just me and Josh in the car.

"Hey Rose?" Josh started.

"If your asking for sex then no." i said as i went to open the door but was pulled back in.

"No i wasn't going to ask that." he said.

"Then what was you going to ask?" i wondered curiously.

"If you would like to go on a date with me after every thing blows over?" he asked blushing.

"Of course i would love to." i leaned in a kissed his cheak, and raced out the car.

"ROSEMARY!" he yelled.

i walked into the restrant and see food everywhere and Fay crying over her food.

"GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK!" Yelled the owner.

Well great i was actually hungry.