Chapter 10

Rose POV

"Ms.Winter do you understand that you can't just go running off because you feel like everyone around you?!" A officer yelled at me.

I stayed quite and showed no emotions I can't be here if I was careful this wouldn't have happened.

Sarah's mom walked in and had relief across her face.

"Rosemary I was so worried about you, well everyone was worried about you." She said pulling me in a hug.

We got to leave a couple minutes later but I have to stay in contact with officer Caen.

Once we got to the house Anna, Hannah, Fay, Sarah, Jett, Garrett, Max, Henry, and Ethan was waiting for me they all gave me a hug and asked if I was okay?

"Where is Josh?" I asked quietly.

"Um he is busy, he had to do a-"

"PROJECT!" said Jett cutting off Garrett.

Yea right since when does he do projects ever.

"Yea right he is just probably fucking some whore right!" I said getting angry because they are lieing to me.

"Rose pleas-"

"No, don't even try and tell me not to be mad because y'all are the ones lieing to me." I said.

"Ro-." I cut Fay off.

"No Fay." I yelled

"Look let's change the subject and be happy your home and safe." Said Garrett.

"I don't have a home Garrett, I'm not safe none of you are don't you understand if I disappear no one will get hurt but no one seems to get it! An I have people who are acting like nothing happened or acting like I'm not here! Just go none of you will understand wh-" I couldn't continue because I started to break down and I couldn't stop the tears the pain in my chest.

I felt arms wrap around me.

I looked up and see all of them hugging me, they don't get it but at least they are trying to.

Later on we all when to the living room and was watching movies and eating junk food.

I can't believe that all of them expect for Max got together while I was gone.

On the third movie everyone was knocked except me.

I got my phone that Sarah had saved for me and was playing games and had got a text.

Joshua- Glad your back and okay I'll see u in school👍👍

I can't believe him at all. But it was starting to get late so I got up and went to my "room" and went to sleep.

========================================================

The next day I woke up at 5 in the morning covered in sweat having the same dreams about him.

I got out of bed and took a shower and cried.

FLASHBACK

"Lil bitch scream my name!" He yelled going in and out I felt disgusting. But all I did was cry.

He pulled out and went over and grabbed a knife.

"No, no please stop. I never did anything to you!" I screamed trying to get out of the chains.

"YES YOU DID YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER, MY LOVE, AND IM GOING TO CAUSE YOU THE PAIN YOU CAUSED ME SLUT!" He yelled holding the knife close to me face.

He put himself back in and leaned forward close to my ear.

"Now be a good little girl." He whispered in my ear and continue to rape me and break me.