Chapter 1

Rosemary POV

"I'm Rosemary Winter and I'm 17 years old and I have been raped and abused by Gorge Sims for 3 years."

That's not the beginning but that's near the end to my story right now I'm in between life and death. I'm in a coma, so I can die at any second,but I'm going to tell you how I fell for the bad boy at Gateway high school. Let's start at the beginning.
----------------------------------------------------

"ROSEMARY HONEY WAKE UP BEFORE YOU MISS THE BUS!"

My mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I opened my eyes to see 6:14 I have 6 minutes to get ready. I threw on some ripped jeans and a shirt that shows a little bit of cleave and some flip-flops. Put my hair in a messy bun and only put eye-liner and mascara on and grabbed my bag. I ran down stairs and opened the door ready to start running to the bus, but soon stop in my tracks as the bus started to drive away.

"SHIT." I said out of anger but soon to turn around to see Gorge.

"What was that young lady like to repeat what you said?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"I...uh...missed the....bus." I said nervously and waited for his response. Gorge is my step father he came into my life when I was 10, I never met my real dad.

Gorge sighs and looks at me " I guess I'll drive you to school today, so get in the car and I'll tell your mother." He says calmly.

I did as I was told and hopped in the car and waited after about 3 minutes he came back out and hops in the car driving me to school.

After about 15 minutes we arrived I thanked him and walked into the school. My friend Hannah and Anna (twin sisters) Sarah and Fay was waiting at my locker like they do every morning. "Hey Rose." They all said at the same time causing all of us to laugh.

I opened my locker to get my math text book with my history book. "Did you miss the bus again Rose?" Asked Fay and I gave her a knowing look.

"Of course I did I over slept." I said causing Hannah and Anna to giggle at my comment.

We started to split up to go to class. Hannah went to Health class with Ms.Boren, Fay went to History with Mr.Wilcox, and Sarah and I headed to Math with Mr.White.

As I turned the cover I bumped into someone and I fell on the ground rubbing my head.

"WATCH WHERE-oh Rosemary I'm sorry I'm kinda in a hurry." Says Josh Knight. I think he is cute but he would never like me so I just smiled.

"It's okay, but hurry and get to where you need to be." I said nicely and continued to walk with Sarah, but she didn't notice anything because of her phone.

We walk in the class room and sit in the middle rows near the windows.

Mr.White walks in.
"Good Morning class please pull out your books an turn to page-." I started to zone out because yesterday Mr.White told me I didn't have to do anything today because I was ahead. So I looked out the window and see Josh.

He was fighting Ryan future quarter back of the foot ball team.

Ryan threw a punch at Josh but easily blocked it and threw double punches over and over on Ryan's ribs. Then Ryan hit Josh in the jaw causing my breath to be caught in my throat.

But Josh recovered and knocked Ryan out.

"MS.WINTERS!" Yelled Mr.White.

"Yes?" I asked still in a little daze of what I had saw outside the window.

"You are need in the office." He says. I nodded my head and grab my stuff and head to the office.

Once I enter the office doors I see Josh with a bruise on his cheek and his hair messy.