Chapter 5

A/N

Sorry it took so long for me to update guys hope you enjoy.

______________________________________________________

Josh's POV

As soon as she left out that door I knew I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said that to her she will hate me now and i'll never have my chance with her.

I got up and started to walk down the stairs and see Henry, Garret, Max, and Jett all staring at me in anger and disappointment.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER!" they all yelled at me.

"I don't know, she wanted to go back to her abuser what I suppose to do not get anger and be happy as a unicorn?" I questioned as they understood why.

"Well we have to go after her, even though we don't really know her she used to be so kind and sweet to us before her mother died." said Max and I thought he was the tough one in the group.

"Yea we have to go get her!" said Henry and he was the youngest out of us.

" Ok let's go, and I hope were not to late." I said in worry what if we get there and she's dead? But that alone made me sad and angry.

"Does anyone knows where she lives?" asked Max

we all looked at each other in defeat. "Umm I might know somebody who does?" said Jett.

" And who would that be." I asked.

"Umm one of her old friends, that I have been seeing." he said and I guess I know who it is Anna.

"Ok lets go to her house and see if she can tell us." Max said in excitement.

"I'll just call her it's much faster." he said

We watched as he dialed her number like the back of his hand.

   "Hello?"

"Umm hey babe I have a question."

"Jett if this you asking fo-."

"NO NO IT'S NOT." he said quickly covering it up.

"Then what do you need honeybuns?" she asked and all the guys snickered.

"Do you know where Rosemary lives she is in danger and the guys and I need to find her now." he asked hoping she knows.

"OH MY GOD HE IS GOING TO KILL HER ISN'T HE OH SHE LIVES ON TAYLOR AVE 1865 HURRY AND I'LL BE THERE WITH THE GIRLS AS SOON AS I CAN!" She said and hung up the phone before he could protest.

"LET'S GO NOW." I said we all ran out to the car and I got to drive.

it only took about 12 minutes before we arrived and I heard she screams and beg for mercy. I broke my heart and it was my fault.

I jumped out the car and banging on the door. Soon she stopped I didn't hear her anymore and saw a man open the door.

"What can I do for you?" he sneered at me.

"Can I speak to Rosemary?" I asked already knowing what he was going to say.

"Oh, Umm she's not home." he said.

"Oh really is that why I heard her screams?" I said with my hands fisted up.

"GET OUT, SHE ISN'T HERE!" he yelled.

"LET ME SEE HER!" I yelled back at him.

"NEVER!" I said in determination.

"I'M CALLING THE POLICE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER!" I yelled trying to get through the door but he punched me causing me to lose balance and fall and slammed the door shut.

The guys and I waited until the police arrived and we told them what had happened.

"OPEN UP WE HAVE A WARRENT!" they said as we waited.

"HELP, PLEASE HELP ME!" We heard Rose screamed.

The officer's told us to stand back but I didn't listen I broke down the door and ran into every room until I saw her chained to a bed naked with blood all over her I stared in horror. Why would someone do this to, to her.

I went up to her as her eyes started to close.

"No NO Rosemary, please wake up keep your eyes open." i begged.

she closed her eyes and smiled " Aren't you happy i'll died and no one will care or even notice i'm gone." she said before she closed her eyes.

"NO NO WAKE UP KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, please please stay with me." I said as I cried for her.

"Sir, step back ambulance is on it way she will bee fine." they said as the pulled me away from her Garret came in and got me an took me outside.

I saw Anna crying in Jett's arms and he rubs her back and whispers in her ear. Then I see Hannah on her knees hugging Sarah, and then Fay was in Henry's arms crying and holding on to he for dear life. Once the girls notice I was out of the house Hannah got up and came to me.

"I-is she-e de-ead?" she asked and I pulled her into a hug.

"No, no she isn't." I said.

The ambulance came and went in the house and got her. There was a crowed wanting too now what happened.

"Rosemary probably tired to kill herself for attention guys, so it's nothing to worry about." I heard a high pitch voice say I turned around and saw Jenna with a smirk on her face and before I did anything.

Hannah, and Fay started to beat her, but Sarah and Anna tried to get them off of Jenna. Garret and Henry pulled the girls off of Jenna an took them far away from her.

"OH M GOD OFFICERS ARREST THEM THEY ATTACKED ME I NEED A DOCTOR MORE THEN THAT SKANK DOES!" Jenna said. Then that when the pulled Rosemary out on a gurney to the truck.

Once Jenna saw her she was in shocked "YOUR STILL HELPING THAT LOSER!" she yelled.  

"Ma'am we are going to have to ask you to leave." They said sneering at her.

"WHAT AREN'T YOU GOING TO ARREST THOSE TWO GIRLS FOR HARASSMENT?" She asked.

"Nope, because we didn't see it you already looked like that when we got here, NOW LEAVE." They said.

"YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWER." she yelled as her minions pulled her away.

"SURE WE WILL." They yelled back and if she does, i'll get them a better lawyer.

"J-Josh?" I turned around to see Hannah.

"yes." I said quietly.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"I will be once Rose is in my arms safely." I said

We all got in two cars and headed to the hospital behind them.